Marthan’s Senior Command Application

krberry

Should I be a part of Security’s Senior Command?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a part of Security’s Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: [GL] krberry

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:182772285

3. Roster Name?: Marthan

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: November 12th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 8-9 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Yes

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Yes

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+): Some of the reasons that I feel like I would be a good senior command is firstly because I have been a big fan of GENSEC ever since I first joined the server back around 8-9 months ago, as it was the first branch I joined and the branch that I’ve stuck with for the longest time, I’ve also spent time working with people on how to improve GENSEC and our subbranches, seeing as I helped make Juggernaut tryouts by creating and fine tuning the overall tryout and making it something more unique and different from wardens, and created some concepts and ideas for Wardens such as new concepts for weapons and document writing and the like. I have also been made a subbranch high command in wardens, which shows that I have a strong grasp on how to lead commanding officers, like a senior command would. And finally I always try and encourage activity and promote people when I see fit, I do try and make activity pings whenever I can and I try to make them as detailed as possible. To address some of my faults, yes, I know I’m not the most active I could be, I have both a job and school to deal with but I still really try to fit getting on into my schedule and I do often try to squeeze little bits of behind the scenes work when I have a little bit of free time, but hopefully I can try and do some more work in the up and coming weeks.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: If a Security Officer was consistently leaving D-Block, I would pull him to the side and ask him why he keeps leaving, if he gives a good reason then I would let him return to his duties, if he gives a mediocre reason I would tell him to not leave dblock without a good reason and warn him that he will be removed if I see him doing it again, then I would keep watch on him either undercover or from a distant place like from the far side of the catwalk and then if he ends up leaving again, I would remove him.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: If an NCO were to consistently leave dblock with terrible reasons I would pull him aside and let him know that he’s supposed to be a good role model for our enlisted and other NCOs and that behavior like this is not appropriate and it could result in strikes or demotions, if he understands then I would let him return to dblock without any further issues, but if he becomes rude then I would advise him to take a break to get some water or go for a walk, if he continues then I would give him a strike or demotion. Finally if he pretends to understand but I catch him leaving with terrible reasons again I would give him a strike and or a demotion

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: If an E-11 private goes into dblock and tries to take command of all of the security I would first take note of it and clip it, then I would pull him to the side and explain to him that he isn’t allowed in dblock and he also isn’t allowed to issue out orders to GENSEC, if he becomes irate or rude I would again clip it and send it over to E-11 command to review and give them my personal opinion on the situation. If he apologizes and leaves then I would still forward the evidence to E-11 command but let them know that the guy didn’t seem to have any bad intent behind what he did.

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: The process of promoting a Corporal to Sergeant goes as follows, I would hand them first the NCO document and then secondly the Patrol and Stationing guide, going over the NCO guide first and discussing everything the new NCO would need to know about writing NCO logs and codes and protocols and give them the appropriate key binds as well. I would also inform them that we are expecting more from them now that they are a Sergeant and explain everything that we as command are looking for from them. Then I would go into the patrol and stationing guide, explaining everything they would need to know like rank restrictions and subbranch restrictions and the like, then finally I would ask them to send a message in the general part of the security chat, giving them the NCO tag, then having them update their names. Finally, I would inform them about both FTO and sniper, pushing that FTO is a great way to get promoted in GENSEC.

+ Support.

Great help to me as my deputy head of Wardens and has been trying to prove himself through more activity as of late. He'd be pretty cool as senior command. 😎

Edited by Baby Arm

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

+support

(send help i have a glock 18 pointed at my head and am being forced send help please!)

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

9 hours ago, bop said:

+ support.

has permissions in silly cat channel so he can be trusted.

+ Support
+ Nice guy.
+9 Months in GenSec.
+ Deputy Head Of Wardens.
+ Good aswers for each Scenario.
+ Deputy Head Of Wardens.
+ One of the Best GenSec CMD (My personal opinion).
+ Has great ideas to improve GenSec and the Server.
+ Has a LOT of experience as GenSec CMD.
+ Wants to do more for the Branch.
+ @bopGave him perms admin perms in "Funny CMD" channel but jokes aside shows that his trustworthy.
+ Good reputation among the Server and GenSec.

Good Luck ~ Deputy Head Of Research Avalon Levi

Edited by Avalon Levi
  • Heart-Eyes 1

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/27/2022 at 4:11 PM, Baby Arm said:

+ Support.

Great help to me as my deputy head of Wardens and has been trying to prove himself through more activity as of late. He'd be pretty cool as senior command. 😎

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+support 

So Marthan huh, he is active, dedicated to wardens and security. Will assist when you have questions or any issues. Knows when to have a laugh. Genuinely good choice for senior command

Edited by Matt_t
  • Like 1

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+Support

A really dedicated individual in security and doesn't take his job TOO seriously. Knows when to lighten the mood for everyone when tensions are high.

• Like 1

Everyday I wake up, even if I don't feel like it. I push, push myself. The response from the people....makes me feel like...I'm floating.

29 minutes ago, -Elevate- said:

respects my femboy grind

Tf? 🤨

• Like 2

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |