1. 1. Should Reaper become Vice Commander of Nova

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): 

Nova BHS CPT Reaper NT08

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: 

Nova Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: 

I love this battalion and I want to see it thrive in the long run. I want to see this battalion grow whilst actively improving the battalion for all Nova members. Currently, as CPT I am trying to make Nova a battalion that members will want to be a part of for a long time, however, I believe I can achieve that goal better as Vice Commander. 

4. How much game time do you have on the server?
834:14
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/779326293

5. What is the Main Purpose of a Vice Commander for a branch?
The main purpose of a Vice Commander is to lead the lower ranks of the battalion as well as help the Commander with whatever is needed to make sure the battalion is running properly. Some examples would be looking over documents, making sure everyone is doing exactly what is expected of them, and making sure the roster is updated and accurate. Vice Commanders also maintain the success of the battalion by keeping in contact with Officers to examine the problems within the battalion, and try to fix them by communicating and meeting with the Commander.

6. Why should we trust you to be a Vice Commander? :
I would like to assist the current command team as much as I can, as well as help the Enlisted/NCOs/Officers with whatever they need to ensure they are having a pleasant time whilst being a member of the battalion. I am planning to host more activities to keep NCOs and Enlisted entertained when we’re not guarding so players don’t start losing interest in the downtime/off-hours of the server. Secondly, I have previous experience as a Vice Commander,  although my time as Purge command was short I have a general understanding of what is expected of me as a Nova Command. Lastly, I would make sure that the members of Nova are consistent with their behavior while they conduct operations on the server as well as giving out punishments whenever necessary.

7. How often can you be Online? :
I can be on the server 5 days a week

3PM EST - 9:00 PM EST

Mon-Fri

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
0 Warnings

I have been in Nova 2 times over the span of two months and I can honestly call this battalion my home. It would be a great privilege to join the command team of Nova, Nova has a ton of great people and I would love to be able be to lead them.

Current: Nova Vice Commander Reaper
Former: Purge Vice Commander | Shadow Guard| Saber Guard Interrogatus | Blackhole Squadron

19 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

+Support Reaper did well in ST the short time he was in there and always prioritized Nova above all else I would most definitely say he has a good chance for this position or at least a Commanding officer position within Nova. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+Massive Support.

Having known Reaper for a long time and even being under his command when he was the IQ Vice Commander, I would say he deserves this position. Great at leading from the front, teaching others, and caring about all that goes on with people both in game and outside of it. The application isn't everything about him. You gotta meet the guy and you'll vibe with him right away. He's one of those people everyone can get along with and we need more of those. Reaper will make a fantastic addition to the Nova Command team and I look forward to seeing him accepted into that spot.

On 11/28/2022 at 10:54 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

+Support Reaper did well in ST the short time he was in there and always prioritized Nova above all else I would most definitely say he has a good chance for this position or at least a Commanding officer position within Nova. 

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

17 hours ago, -Caboose- said:

+Massive Support.

Having known Reaper for a long time and even being under his command when he was the IQ Vice Commander, I would say he deserves this position. Great at leading from the front, teaching others, and caring about all that goes on with people both in game and outside of it. The application isn't everything about him. You gotta meet the guy and you'll vibe with him right away. He's one of those people everyone can get along with and we need more of those. Reaper will make a fantastic addition to the Nova Command team and I look forward to seeing him accepted into that spot.

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

On 11/28/2022 at 12:27 PM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

+support 
bro is straight nova gang gang 
wants the best for nova 
always comes back to nova 
passion for nova
overall pretty cool guy<3

On 11/28/2022 at 1:54 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/29/2022 at 1:31 AM, -Caboose- said:

+Massive Support.

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 11/28/2022 at 11:31 PM, -Caboose- said:

+Massive Support.

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770