This poll is closed to new votes

Rank You are Applying For: LIEUTENANT

In-Game Name: JACK LING 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:454175796

Current Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR 

How long have you been in your current rank?: 3 MOUNTH 

What timezone are you in?: CST

How many Warns do you have?: 1

Why should you be promoted (150 words Minimum):    the reason why i should be promoted is because ive been with the pd when i first started this sever im always jumping on pd every time instead of heading to other government job im always helping out with the new ofc and helping with people that do not know stuff and leading them down the right path. and im also  ready to start to help with more stuff with the pd and to even learn more stuff and to help out with the other higher command force so its not all on there shoulders to take some work load off them and to be there for my other fellow officers and mostly so i can become greater in the pd force to keep making the pd the best government job its ever been and to make more out of this this than i ever could learn. but thats mostly it thank u all for always making this pd force so interisting and i hope we can make it even better

You agree that disobeying any rules set by High Command will result in an immediate demotion (Yes/No): yes