Pyke Henchmen II JSR Grub

What is your SteamID?:
STEAM_0:0:156192359

What is your rank?:
Henchmen II

How long have you been in the Pyke Syndicate?:
I joined on 11/19/2022

What leadership experience do you have?:
I was a LTCOL in Medical I was a high rank Lord in IQ and I am Nova Vice commander

Why do you want to be a Pyke NCO? (75 word minimum):
I wish to bring in more active members and just over all try and improve Pyke by bring in possible future NCO's or Officers. Also as an NCO I can do some activitys for other Pyke that way they have more things to do and with that I also wish to bring in more active members. When I'm on Pyke I have people ask me when the next tryouts are gonna be I just wish I could give them tryouts right then and there rather than telling them that I have no Idea or I'll try and get someone for you.

Why should you be trusted with this rank? (75 word minimum):
I am a Vice commander in Nova, I am a well respected member of the community, and I truly wish to help Pyke thrive and I want to see the day that Pyke is extremely active and is in a good spot. I also believe that I am also trustworthy as I am active within Pyke and I'm just trying to make sure other Pyke have as much fun as I am. I am also trustworthy as I have big plans for Pyke.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of a Pyke NCO you may be removed from your position?:
Yes I do understand from one command member to another I understand what I am taking on

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead