5 members have voted

1. 1. Should he become Trial Moderator

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Henderson

What is your steam name?: The silent man

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:157741970

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Mastongamers(ping for talk)#0444

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: Yes I was a Senior Moderator on this server

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) May 18-20 this year

What date did you make your forums account? 5-20-22

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 03e03288dc2a10b8e277fb65d3a5a1d88.thumb.jpg.71d3654983bb6e35b231bfd55c9496c1.jpg

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Diamond

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: PST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I deserve this rank because I have been Staff on this server before so I know how it feels and works to be a staff member on the server. Another reason I believe i deserve this rank is that i have been on this server since May 20th This shows that i have a lot of experience with the server especially with my playtime on the server being almost a month 28.7 days to be exact. Another reason why I deserve this rank is I'm pretty chill around people when I play the game not taking things too seriously. Still, if the situation does call for it i can be serious. An example is, having to talk to and or punish someone breaking the rules of the server. except for those situations I mainly try to have fun with the people I'm playing with. Overall those are the reason why I believe i deserve the rank of Trial Moderator.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Well I'll try to work with the person that cursing with me but if all else fails I'll just have Gag him while looking at logs to make sure he did mass RDM/Have video evidence of it and then punish him accordingly with the rule he broke (most likely resulting in a ban and a warn to that player)

Q4: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Well unless there is video evidence of him purposely doing it I would have to give him a verbal to not do it again. But if he gets reported again for the same thing and there is evidence he did it again then i would have to ban him and warn him for exploiting.

Edited by The silent man

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

On 11/27/2022 at 5:18 PM, Chineseman said:

+support 
Use to be staff 
Good at the work 
Get this man staff 

• Like 1

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT