Ternith Plague's Analyst Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

In Game Name: RAS Ternith Plague // Zeus.aic // Decrypt // Security LCPL Vytal

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:1:234721838

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Dr. Ternith Plague#3343

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: Research Assistant Supervisor (incl. Sentinel Unit + SLTR for RAU/RRA), Probationary Agent (RFA), Lance Corporal (Security)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Yes - Whiskey 1 (Cryptonus) and Echo 39 (Cintal)

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:

SCP-079 "head-to-head" test with recently created AIC (Graded: 10/10)

SCP-106 revised containment procedures relating from series of tests + background research (Ungraded)

SCP-173 speed measurement test (Graded 9.1/10)

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Currently no warnings (as of application)spacer.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I would like to join Red Right Hand to expand my experience and roleplay. I think a crucial portion of SCP-RP is the “RP” portion, and that’s what many members of groups like Research, RRH Analysts, and other personnel strive for. It’s crucial and essential to effectively know how to conduct different forms of roleplay. I believe, by joining Red Right Hand, I can learn new forms of RP I’m not already oriented with, while also sharing my own abilities of roleplay with current members of Red Right Hand. It could also be a new experience, and a positive one given the right circumstances. To summarize why, I simply wish to join Red Right Hand for a fresh and new experience of roleplay, as well as to expand my abilities and activity.

Why should we accept you: I feel I should be accepted due to multiple reasons. The first being my length of time on the server. For example, I remember the time when Alpha-1 was its own Task Force similar to Nu-7 and Epsilon-11. A time when Oaths of Silence were mandated and only the best could stick out from the rest. I believe I should also be accepted due to my experience in various divisions. I’ve been command in Security in the past, I am currently a command member of Research, and I’ve been a member of Epsilon-11 in the past on Site-05. Finally, I believe I should be accepted due to the level of detail I put in reports when available. To me, all words have a meaning, and its commonly made early and explained later. This is shown in my Research documentation that has been made within the past month

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+SUPPORT
yes

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

-Support

Every time I have interacted with you or seen you, you have been arguing, starting drama, or just plain out being a dick. Your app is really good, but as you are now, your attitude is not worthy or fit of being in Red Right Hand.

-RRH Engineer Kilo 7

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

1 hour ago, wXc GameHunter said:

-Support

Every time I have interacted with you or seen you, you have been arguing, starting drama, or just plain out being a dick. Your app is really good, but as you are now, your attitude is not worthy or fit of being in Red Right Hand.

-RRH Engineer Kilo 7

I agree with this but I myself am doing a - / + support as you are sometimes alright. Good luck either way

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

9 hours ago, wXc GameHunter said:

-Support

-RRH Engineer Kilo 7

+/- SUPPORT, for now…

Pros:
+Never had any problems with the guy personally or seen any kind of drama involving Plague.

+Good ranks

+Good app

+He’s staff, so he knows how the server works and runs.

+No warns

+As an RND member I know about testing logs and can see that you should have no problem with the roleplay area and with your test/audio logs.

Cons:
-I personally haven’t had any bad experiences with you, but that’s just me. If what Gamehunter says is true then that could possibly put a bad rep on RRH since your attitude and etc would be representing them. But since I myself hasn’t seen any of that I can’t really hold you accountable for any of that. But I’m also not gonna fully +support unless I have more experiences with you, and see for myself.

Good luck though!

P.S.
3-1 - Rambo

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

+ Support 
+ Great Researcher.
+ Recommended by 2 Analysts.
+ Great Documents.
+ Research Command.
+ Never had any problems with his Behavior on Research.
+ One of the best picks for analyst.

+ Wanderer's Library Award (The best Award a Research Member could get)

Good luck ~Deputy Head Of Research Avalon Levi

Edited by Avalon Levi

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/27/2022 at 4:41 PM, wXc GameHunter said:

-Support

-RRH Engineer Kilo 7

• Weiss locked this topic