Interrogation of RS Pablo

Not Monkey

• 2 weeks later...

Efficiency: 23/25

• Very swift and straight to the point. Asked questions right away.

Insight: 19/25
 • Learning of different branches command members is nice. However, I’m not sure how a simple RS which is Low Command in research, would know the name of an E11 HCMD. But that isn’t your fault, so I won’t deduct any kind of points for that.

Presentation: 18/25
• Standard format, with some slight changes and also gifs.

Writing: 14/25

• Quite a few grammar mistakes from things like: capitalization, some places where you could use commas or periods, and etc.

Grade: 74/100

Comment(s):
• Trying scanning your document through a grammar checker. They’re worth it, and will scan your documents for any kind of mistakes and give you suggestions for free. You can use the grammar checker that Google Docs provides, or search one on the internet.

• I like your use of gifs in your document, but take some more time on making your own format. It’s not bad especially as a JA, I see that you’re on the right track. With a little more time and effort on your format it could be perfect. It takes time and dedication to make perfect format. I’d suggest looking at other peoples formats for ideas and examples cause this could deff help you, but don’t steal their format entirely.

Overall Grade: B

Good work and keep it up! 👍

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |