6 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rex be Nova vice commander

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

NOVA BHSO MAJ REX NT07

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Nova corps

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to be a vice commander so I can further help everyone in this battalion I believe I can do more then what I already do by being a vice commander and giving everyone the moral boost and helping them with questions they need and helping high command too I can do a much better job and do a lot more at commander then I would at major I am determined I am nice and I can follow rules and take lead when needed I believe that I have what it takes to be a vice commander I give out promotions when I think they should be out and I also do fun sims and activities for Nova as well I try making everyone have fun as well as being serious for the battalion looking at Nova when I joined it was almost gone and its grown so much I want to help all of those who join and come onto Nova without any clue of what they are doing and help them learn what to do and excel to the top I will do my best and try my hardest to help all of command that's why I want vice commander

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 162 hours on the server

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a vice commander is to assist the commander in anything that needs to be done and to fill out docs and and help the new troopers in the battalion as well as help high command with what they need help with they are also there to set a example and show all of the ISD how to lead and be a trooper they are there to be helpful in any way possible the vice commanders do so much to help and assist in anything they can 

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

because I believe I can do what it takes to help the command team as a vice commander and can push through and help all of Nova thrive and exceed and excel I want Nova to be the guarding branch all of HCOM can count on without a doubt I want it to be the best that it can be  

7. How often can you be Online? :

as often as I am needed I hop on the server every day for three hours or more some times less 

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
I have none

Edited by lieutenant rex
the time wasn't right on battle metrics had to redo it and had to add a poll

13 hours ago, JackForPrez said:

+Support

You seem to be a great guy and you seem dedicated. However, your app is a little short and I feel as if you could be a little bit more active on the Forums. I think you will make a Great VCMDR if you get it, Good Luck!

My only problem is activity (could be different time zones) however still a +Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

10 hours ago, RussTime said:

My only problem is activity (could be different time zones) however still a +Support

Edited by B0B

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

-support 
- app is too short 
- activity is a bit iffy 
- I feel needs a bit more time on the server

you are a really nice guy when I do talk to you and I hear you are one hell of a officer but I think you need a bit more time before you lunge into a command position 

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

5 minutes ago, Bony Eared Assfish said:

-support 
- app is too short 
- activity is a bit iffy 
- I feel needs a bit more time on the server

you are a really nice guy when I do talk to you and I hear you are one hell of a officer but I think you need a bit more time before you lunge into a command position 

Apparently I need to put something here.