8 members have voted

1. 1. Kat's Pyke Underboss/VCMDR Application

• Yes (Explain)
    • No (Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ISB 021 Agent Kallus/Kat

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Pyke VCMDR/Underboss

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reasons to as I want to become an underboss/VCMDR for Pyke would to be to help the current command team with getting this fairly new battalion thriving and hopefully make it the most active battalion, I also want to be an underboss for Pyke because I've been in every branch before and haven't been in criminal branch, yet I think it's really cool and would do all that I can to help I think it's important to focus and put hard work into this now as it's a start of a whole branch and is an important branch to the future of the server and I think I would be a great fit to make it a fun and strong battalion for the server so it can keep up and keep expanding to become the most active and thriving battalion as I said earlier and I think I would also be a good fit because I can bring a different view to the command team I am serious to help this battalion and I will do my best and even try to go above and beyond my best.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

2,273 hours according to battle metrics.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The Main purpose of a Vice commander/Underboss is to make sure the battalion is getting updates like updating the roster updating old docs keeping stuff up to date and good for the future of the battalion to carve a path of the battalion and be a role model promoting those who stand out showing  huge amounts of dedication not giving up on the battalion at its lows and keeping strong at its highs not being corrupt and having favorites and seeing all their troopers as if they should take care of them and make sure they are fit to stay in the battalion Hearing peoples suggestions being consistent is a huge roll for VCMDR and being at your best means the battalion can be at its best and keeping communications with everyone especially the whole command team needs to be communicating and should be respectful to everyone on the server as being a role model as you shouldn't run under the words "Do what I say don't do as I do" should be keeping good relations with people in their battalion and other battalions they should be active, determined, and motivated to keep helping their battalion and troopers always looking for good opportunities for the branch and not taking an opportunity only for themselves to then hurt the battalion.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

Why I should be trusted is because I've been on this server for little over a year now and haven't had any ill intentions or do anything to make me untrustworthy and I've only helped and that's my plan to keep helping as I joined staff twice once becoming an admin now a I am a moderator I've also joined GM a few times I've also held a couple trustworthy roles in RP Shock VCMDR, RG COL/SHGL, and Shock LTCOL now I am a naval MAJ currently recently achieving Kallus I would say that I am pretty trustworthy and would keep helping as I stated before this is just fun for me and that's all I've done the whole time I've been on the server as I still have no intentions of doing anything bad to anyone and me doing something bad would only hurt my experience and possibly others.

7. How often can you be Online? :

3-4+ Hours a day sometimes a little less on the weekends.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :
1 for RDM I misunderstood the situation and was then warned for RDM.

Thank you for reading my application and I hope you have a great day!
(It has been expanded upon)

Edited by Katsimaru
Needed to expand.

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

+1

Kat Is Very Helpful and a good commander (in this case VC) but as being ex shock Vice Commander he has experience with leading and commanding and i believe will make good with being Pyke Underboss

• Like 1

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

5 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

Kat would be a great fit for this position of Pyke underboss and especially right now but the application is a little short they have been in multiple branches on the server so they definitely have the experience for it. +Support

I really think you would be a great fit so expand your app 🙂

I hope you have a great dat as well

• Like 1

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

Kat would be a great fit for this position of Pyke underboss and especially right now but the application is a little short they have been in multiple branches on the server so they definitely have the experience for it. +Support

Honestly Kat is a Great person to talk to and Always respects other people other than that good luck!

Current  Shock Low Command (LTCOL)

Current Staff Moderator

Current Trail Senior Guard for Royal Guard

• Like 1

22 hours ago, John Afro said:

+1

Kat Is Very Helpful and a good commander (in this case VC) but as being ex shock Vice Commander he has experience with leading and commanding and i believe will make good with being Pyke Underboss

18 hours ago, Havoc Wheat said:

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/28/2022 at 4:57 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

Kat would be the perfect fit with his activity and experience that he could bring to underboss +Massive Support

• Like 1

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Ok so I'm going to -Support this for good reason.

One you are not in pyke so I would be quite worried for you to become a vice commander in pyke without being in it.

Seconded its a big difference from shock and naval and pyke its a different experience

I would recommend join pyke and seeing if you even like it.

• Like 2

Current SSO Sub LT Icey

47 minutes ago, Classy said:

One you are not in pyke so I would be quite worried for you to become a vice commander in pyke without being in it.

Seconded its a big difference from shock and naval and pyke its a different experience

• Like 1

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

4 hours ago, Classy said:

• Like 1

Apparently I need to put something here. 

On 11/28/2022 at 9:57 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

• Like 1

Former: Grand Inquisitor   Lead Admin
sasuke GIF

On 11/27/2022 at 10:35 PM, John Afro said:

+1

On 11/28/2022 at 1:57 AM, Havoc Wheat said:

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

PENDING

Please expand upon your answers with greater detail. You have 24 hours to do this.
This application will be under review until then.

- Criminal High Command

Edited by Theta
  • Like 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Katsimaru changed the title to Kat's Pyke Underboss/VCMDR Application

ACCEPTED!

Please see me in TS for your VCMDR training, and congratulations!

- Criminal High Command

• Thanks 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Theta locked this topic