Treys DT Officers APP

trey.lewis

In-Game name:DT S49/RG0

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:436530163

How long have you been in your current rank?:

2 days

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

Yes I am a current RG Officer and have had previous experience on a another server where i was a commander

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Firstly, I would like to be an officer as I enjoy playing as a Death Trooper, truthfully it is the only thing I am interested in when it comes to regiments within the server, I enjoy playing every day for multiple hours, I enjoy speaking to everyone who is in the regiment. As I enjoy Death Troopers so much, I feel I should push myself to become an officer and help the regiment in any way that I can, as stated above, I believe I have a lot of useful skills that can help the Death Trooper regiment. Alongside this, I enjoy doing trainings as NCO, and I would like to take on some added responsibilities to help in any way that I can. Further more, I love helping individuals when it comes to learning new things that will both benefit themselves and the Death Troopers. Whilst being on Death Troopers, I have held a very good amount of daily hours when it comes to playtime, with this in mind, I believe I would be around a lot whenever someone may need help. Alongside this, I want to become an officer as I want to push myself even more, I want challenge myself to new things and most importantly learn new things, although I believe I have a lot of leadership skills, there is never enough chance to learn more.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

As stated prior, I believe I have a lot of prior leadership skills. However, I am aware that I have yet to be in a leadership position on this particular server. Though I believe, while being in this regiment I have definitely shown that I have good intentions and only want the best for the Death Trooper Regiment. Furthermore, I feel I stand out from others in my overall daily activity. I am on every day for multiple hours a day. However, I know that hours are not everything, its what you do in those hours that is important and I believe I push myself every hour that I am on. Alongside this, I believe my man management is what stands out when it comes to my leadership abilities, I believe I excel at communications with other peers, and I understand each individual on how they conduct themselves whilst on the Death Trooper Job. I am very good at understanding how to get the best out of someone, regardless of who that person may be. Furthermore, I believe that my time management is another thing that stands out. I know that for me personally, I do not like not doing anything. I always like to keep busy, for example, my tryouts, I personally believe if I am not busy then I should be doing something productive rather than not doing anything at all. This is why while I am an NCO, whenever I am not busy, I will do a try-out. Alongside this, I believe I stand out from other people by my amount of humility. I know that regardless of my rank, my skills or my experience I am not above any individual within this regiment. I believe each individual within this regiment has a right to express their opinion within reason. I know that regardless of my rank, I should always accept any constructive criticism. 

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? I understand

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? I understand 

On 11/30/2022 at 1:02 AM, Bony Eared Assfish said:

+support

-Good App
-good intentions
-did a good job while i was in RG
-great guy 

Good luck on your application:)

Current: Ω 1LT 1136 Darman Skirata

Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

Plus support on this officer app. Trey is active and a good member of seeker as well. He knows what is expected of him at all times. I believe he will make a good candidate for Officer within DT

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

• 2 weeks later...