Bucket's Senior Command Application

Gucci Bucket Hat

Should I become a member of Senior Command?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a member of Senior Command?

• Yes
    • No

1. Steam Name?: Gucci Bucket Hat

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:236739877

3. Roster Name?: Bucket

4. Current Rank?: 1LT

5. When were you promoted?: September 17th, 2022

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: Almost 5 months

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: Yes 110%

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: Absolutely

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: Of course

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):

I believe I would be a good fit for Senior Command due to my dedication and love for this branch. When I initially joined back on July 3rd, I was greeted by so many friendly faces from the Command at the time. They showed me what it was to be Security and how we could be the best branch on the server. That has motivated me to do my absolute best to try and inspire Enlisted and NCOs so that they can have a similar experience to what I had. Unfortunately, I did have to take a month-long LOA due to work complications. However, I jumped back into the full swing of things, ready to tackle everything head on. I received Deputy Chief Juggernaut in a fairly quick time, and I willingly attacked every responsibility thrown my way. Juggernaut was struggling for a while with low activity, and it was slowly starting to die. Even then, I still did my best to try and bring buffs and changes to bring more people back to the sub-branch. I’ve slowly been working with Juggernaut Command and High Command to continue to improve the branch and make this branch even better than Wardens. I was hosting tryouts, managing the documents, and hosting meetings. On top of that, I’ve still been staying active within the Wardens sub-branch, and I’ve taken time to also flag on to my Low Command job to show my presence. Most days, I’m spending at least 3 hours just in D-Block, holding it down with NCOs and Enlisted. If I’m not in D-Block, I’m running around as a Warden and If I’m not doing that, I’m in bunks updating documents. For the past 5 months, I’ve shown my dedication and drive to support the branch and everyone within it. I’ve worked under many Command members and learned valuable skills from them overtime. In the end, I’m here to support the branch and all members and continue to work and take on as much responsibility as I can. Even if I am not selected, I will still be grinding every single day to improve not only Juggernauts, but Security as a whole. Thank you for considering my application.

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: 

I would pull the officer to the side, away from the chaos that does occur within the site, to speak with him. I would explain the fact that the main job and responsibility of Security is D-Block and the D-Class that reside within it. I would then ask his main reason for repeatedly leaving. If they need armor, weapons, or healing, I will direct them in the direction of the need. If need be, I will willingly give them some of my own money to buy weapons or armor from armory. If it's the case of D-Block being calm, I would try to get an NCO to organize a patrol so they can get out of D-Block. If no NCOs are available, I will host the patrol myself. If the issue persists, I will look towards some form of punishment so that the actions of one individual does not affect the other GENSEC.

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?:

I would pull the NCO to the side and explain that they were made an NCO. An NCO is supposed to be a role model for the Enlisted. The NCO that keeps leaving D-Block for terrible reasons will set a bad example for the Enlisted that are around. I would also explain that you are allowed to leave D-Block whenever as an NCO but if they were leaving for no good reason, the privilege to leave can be restricted. After I finish with them, if the issue persists, I will strike them.

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?:

Firstly, I would clip the incident using Medal. Second, I would tell the E-11 PVT that he isn't supposed to be in D-Block and to leave. Finally, I would take all the evidence collected and report it to E-11 command so that they can properly investigate and handle the punishment. 

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words:

I would start of by thoroughly going through both the NCO Guide and the Patrolling & Stationing Guide. After that is done, I would help them set up binds for each of the protocols. Once that is finished, I would inform them of their ability to apply for Warrant Officer when applications do open up. I would then ask if they would like to join the FTO program and/or be trained in Sniper. Finally, I would whitelist them for the Junior NCO job.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye

+SUPPORT

Incredible member of security, great juggie, super chill dude in general.

He would be a very valuable member of senior command if chosen, one of the best.

Former MTF Nu7 VCMDR Admin

Former GenSec CPT / Deputy Head Warden

+Support.

Very personable guy and shows great leadership to those under him. He has done SO MUCH for the Juggernauts sub-branch and I credit him for being one of the reasons juggs survived and is now thriving. I wish him the best of luck in selection and I look forward to seeing what he can do for Security going forward.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient

19 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

+Support.

Very personable guy and shows great leadership to those under him. He has done SO MUCH for the Juggernauts sub-branch and I credit him for being one of the reasons juggs survived and is now thriving. I wish him the best of luck in selection and I look forward to seeing what he can do for Security going forward.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

23 hours ago, Baby Arm said:

+Support.

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

On 11/26/2022 at 9:13 PM, Baby Arm said:

+Support.

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

+Support 

hmmm, there’s not much to say, JUST KIDDING. 

Bucket is very dedicated and dirs amazingly well for juggernauts and gensec in general, he is active a fair bit. Helps out if you have any questions or issues. 

Would make a good senior command member 

Retired Security First Lieutenant Matt & Warden Centurion Nero
Former: Epsilon-11 Captain | Maintenance Professional

+ Support

Why? Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat 

I love  him 

15 hours ago, The Krendel said:

+ Support

Why? Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat Gucci Bucket Hat 

I love  him 

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |