Scp addition Scp-053 - Denied

RodanWillEatYourFamily

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:  https://scp-wiki.wikidot.com/scp-053

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?l=spanish&id=288422061

3. Link(s) to SWEPs: I don't have one

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? Infinite considering it can't die

5. Why should we add this SCP? It would be a very interesting addition to the game, considering the gimic it brings that it makes people want to harm themselves. The way to recotain Scp-053 is also pretty simple, by putting your guns away and trying to Roll to capture it, if the roll fails you pull out any weapon in frustration and shoot it, (Pro tip: don't try to recotain Scp-053 in a group because if one person fails the roll the entire group would perish because of it)

6. Basic summary of the SCP: SCP-053 appears to be a small 3-year-old girl, when other humans above three come into contact with her they want to kill her, which when they fire a gun, stab, or try to harm her in anyway all the damage is redirected to themselves and they die.

7. Other info: I feel that this would add very interesting gameplay to the server if Scp-682 was online the same time that Scp-053, because it would either mean to pull out your weapon or try to snipe 682 to recontain it with the chance of hitting 053 by mistake and dying.

Edited by RodanWillEatYourFamily
Made some clarify additions

+/- Support

While I think that this would be cool SCP to have on the server I think it might be hard to implement and get people to follow the rules and lore around this character as I see the same issue arising with the old way 096 functioned with people debating whether they looked at him in the face or not. But if it is able to be figured out how to be implemented properly I think it would be a cool SCP.

12 hours ago, drago89115 said:

+/- Support

While I think that this would be cool SCP to have on the server I think it might be hard to implement and get people to follow the rules and lore around this character as I see the same issue arising with the old way 096 functioned with people debating whether they looked at him in the face or not. But if it is able to be figured out how to be implemented properly I think it would be a cool SCP.

It wouldnt be like that, the swep would make it so if anyone was in a certain radius in hammer units around Scp-053 they would shoot their gun,punch, or stab,  and any damage done to Scp-053 would be redirected to themselves. I've seen it done in other Scp rps severs (the one in question is shutdown )

Edited by RodanWillEatYourFamily

-support

i believe i tried to make this suggestion and i did see some key points and imma just list them now;

ERP with a child 0_o

ERP in general lol

yeah basically just ERP even if being monitored it'll probably happen but whatever

• Dislike 1

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 minutes ago, Tazza said:

-support

i believe i tried to make this suggestion and i did see some key points and imma just list them now;

ERP with a child 0_o

ERP in general lol

yeah basically just ERP even if being monitored it'll probably happen but whatever

See this kinda thing is dumb no offense. We give guns to most of the server therefore anyone can rdm whenever, it happens a lot but we still give guns to everyone.

Tbh your kinda fucked up too if you see this suggestion and immediately sexualize it and draw connections with erp. I get that it's a legitimate concern but if everything was sunshine n rainbows we likely wouldn't have half the things on this server.

+Support 

• Like 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

23 hours ago, Some Weeb said:

See this kinda thing is dumb no offense. We give guns to most of the server therefore anyone can rdm whenever, it happens a lot but we still give guns to everyone.

Tbh your kinda fucked up too if you see this suggestion and immediately sexualize it and draw connections with erp. I get that it's a legitimate concern but if everything was sunshine n rainbows we likely wouldn't have half the things on this server.

+Support 

RDM and sexualization of a minor are separate and incomparable evils. People have attempted to ERP with almost every SCP on the server (trust me, in research you see your fair share of it.) Imagine the type of reputation the community would get if people’s first impression of the server was that there were people erping with a child. Not at all a good look

-Support

Edited by Nydekore

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

57 minutes ago, Nydekore said:

RDM and sexualization of a minor are separate and incomparable evils. People have attempted to ERP with almost every SCP on the server (trust me, in research you see your fair share of it.) Imagine the type of reputation the community would get if people’s first impression of the server was that there were people erping with a child. Not at all a good look

-Support

I agree with this man ^ - Support

On 11/27/2022 at 9:09 AM, Some Weeb said:

+Support 

I wish it everyone saw it as fucked up to sexualize SCPs but yeah the last suggestion was denied for the same reason.

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

On 11/26/2022 at 9:17 PM, drago89115 said:

+/-

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Support

While I think that this would be cool SCP to have on the server I think it might be hard to implement and get people to follow the rules and lore around this character as I see the same issue arising w

So you're telling me that just because this Scp (who is not even confirmed to be a child) looks like one, people will erp with it which is a problem. Like the guy above said you all are fucked if you are looking at children and are sexualizing it. I would rather my suggestion get denied because it would be to op of a thing or something like that. I see this as a very petty reason to reject my suggestion just because of what the Scp looks like. 

Also then why is there a no erp rule in the first place, if we want to make it so it doesn't happen. If someone is erping with any Scp literally just report it.

3 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

Then my opinion would be that u need to restrict the scp to higher ranks. Make the door clearance higher and make the research rank higher. That way only people who have something to lose get access to it and not doctor bright.

Not tryna argue but there are remedies in my opinion that could make this beneficial to SCPRP.

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

+Support

Holy shit, the hell are y'alls heads going with this? I mean, I want more SCPs to test on but... god damn.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 11/26/2022 at 9:17 PM, Drago said:

+/- Support

This is an alternate account for forums/profile/37110-schoodst/

(I am unable to sign into my steam account on certain devices)

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/30/2022 at 7:03 AM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support

The concept of how the scp works seems really interesting for researchers. If someone tries to erp with it just call a sit and should be perm banned for pedophilia. 

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

On 11/30/2022 at 2:03 AM, wXc GameHunter said:

+Support

The concept of how the scp works seems really interesting for researchers. If someone tries to erp with it just call a sit and should be perm banned for pedophilia. 

I have never seen anyone try and ERP with any of the SCPs that's just gross to even mention that and now that it has some imature kids going to end up doing so. 

But in all realizum this SCP looks like a cool idea and spite some ppl being in the gutters I still thing it worth impamemting 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

+Support

I was one to suggest implementing this SCP on the server before, and like I said and always will said.

What is wrong with it? It is a cool SCP that is gonna bring us way more RP then just get other SCPs which basically consist of getting on it to breach and kill people, I feel like research could really use more RP based SCPs to run tests on too, since as I've said earlier, most of the other SCPs are basically just out for blood, that doesn't really leave much space to get creative and to do interesting tests. 

As for the ERP issue, it is a literal child, if someone ERPs with it and they get banned it for it, why should that person be allowed on the server to begin with? Pushing this far, I can see this as a way to filter out pedophiles from the community. But that's if people are actually going to ERP with it which I do believe will not be happening. It is quite literally an SCP. 

As for the player's safety on 053, I would suggest that they are allowed to instantly kill whoever happens to be trying to groom them while on the job with their SWEP. And then a staff sit can be called on them to allow proper punishment onto the groomer.

I would suggest that if it is accepted, and then implemented, maybe give a warning to the player when getting on it, to be aware of any pedophilia related activity while on this job, and make sure they have something to record it if a situation does occur. And if the job turns out to be ERPed with a lot, then completely removing it would be an option.

Current: Nu-7 VCMDR

Former: E-11 VCMDR/LT-COL totally didn't get demoted || Event Team Member || CI SFTO 2LT

CCs: Snoop Dog Owner || Previous Rho-36 Occult Operative || Used to be Reznov || CI TF2 Heavy || MTF Zeta-0 'Caste Gates' || Tango-12 'Forgiving Hand'

French Canadian man || Mbappé fan in the making

On 12/17/2022 at 12:52 PM, Rito said:

+Support

I was one to suggest implementing this SCP on the server before, and like I said and always will said.

What is wrong with it? It is a cool SCP that is gonna bring us way more RP then just get other SCPs which basically consist of getting on it to breach and kill people, I feel like research could really use more RP based SCPs to run tests on too, since as I've said earlier, most of the other SCPs are basically just out for blood, that doesn't really leave much space to get creative and to do interesting tests. 

As for the ERP issue, it is a literal child, if someone ERPs with it and they get banned it for it, why should that person be allowed on the server to begin with? Pushing this far, I can see this as a way to filter out pedophiles from the community. But that's if people are actually going to ERP with it which I do believe will not be happening. It is quite literally an SCP. 

As for the player's safety on 053, I would suggest that they are allowed to instantly kill whoever happens to be trying to groom them while on the job with their SWEP. And then a staff sit can be called on them to allow proper punishment onto the groomer.

I would suggest that if it is accepted, and then implemented, maybe give a warning to the player when getting on it, to be aware of any pedophilia related activity while on this job, and make sure they have something to record it if a situation does occur. And if the job turns out to be ERPed with a lot, then completely removing it would be an option.

Former Head Admin of another Gmod Server from 2016-2019 and Certified Storm Spotter

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||