Drago's Surgeon Application

Drago

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Drago

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:1:151060129

3. What is your Rank? SM

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 3

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8

7. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)? There are several reasons why I think I should be a Medical command. The First reason is that I have been Medical Command before as well. I have been command in Research, Security, Maintenance, Nu7 and Omi9 because of this I have extensive experience in command positions. I have also been DHMR in medical twice before. Another reason is that I want to try and help medical grow and make it to where we have great activity. I also do not put up with mingeing when there is stuff to do and know when it's time to chill and the time to focus. For these reasons I believe that I should be in command.

8-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do? I would first bring the resident back to LCZ then I would ask why they where in HCZ depending on the answer is what I would do, if they where generally confused on where they where or got lock in cause they walked into HCZ cause they didn't realize it I would just give a verbal and inform them that they should not be in HCZ as a RM. If they refused to come back to LCZ or minging or knowing breaking the rules and refusing to talk to me I would inform them that they are being removed from medical and they would be able to be retrained.

8-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them? I would first give them the SOP and go over the general point and ask them to read over the SOP and see if they have any questions, then I would explain how to use the defibs and the rules around the defibs.

8-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do? I would pull them out of D-block and first ask them if they where attacked if they said yes and it was apparent it was self defense then I would just remind them about the non com rules and let them go back to their business, if it was apparent that it was not self defense  or they said no it wasn't I would remind them of the non com rules and depending on there response I would give a verbal warning or a strike, if they where being combative about not shooting D-class unless attacked.