Gordon Hunter's Event Team Application

Sylvdox

None  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Pick One

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Gordon Hunter (Steam name is Sylvdox)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:178555102

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): None

How long have you been playing on the server?: 5 days

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 image.png?width=893&height=558

Why do you want to join event team?: I wish to join Event Team to ensure that the community is together and good. I want everyone to be active and have a good time in their stay within this very server. I desire to be active and constantly offer the members things to do and get entertained over. I just want to see everyone have a good time and be able to come all together into activity and fun. I've had prior experience as event team from other servers and I believe I can provide the playerbase with frequent events and funs for them to get entertained over.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I want community to come together is all. I swear loyalty to fellow members of ET and Staff to not abuse my power in any way and be able to bring joy and fun over to the playerbase. I believe I can be trust due to my responsability and skills that I have obtained with the passage of time.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: None

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): For example an event I would create would be an experiment that went wrong and nobody noticed. Turning people in what can be best described as meat hungry entities which grow stronger with each soul they devour [Not 610, rather a custom entity]. Or an event where people work together in order to ensure safety and to accomplish a certain goal to bring the playerbase closer together for example Foundation to work together do identify an unknown threat that was reported in a broadcast, swiftly looking and investigating the facility for any clues of said problem to fix it as fast as they can before it is too late, for example investigating and gathering evidence of a spy among the Foundation or an entity roaming around said Foundation, moving swiftly and with stealth passing undetected. [This would me a RP focused event, for example relying in /me and other things]. I can come up with other ideas with the assistance of my fellow ETs.

Edited by Sylvdox
Updated the Event part as a ET requested

I am going to be leaving a -/+ (neutral) support

+Chill and funny person

+Trustworthy

+Reasonably active

-New to the server

-Application is a bit short

-Event idea is difficult to understand

-The event just describes a 610 breach and the second event idea is just a concept not really specific enough so I would recommend adding to the event portion.

Overall these are the reasons. Either way good luck, however I do suggest you gain more experience on the server before posting an application.

I will be checking later to see if the event idea has been improved to give my thoughts.

Edited by Ellipsis

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

+ Support

I see Gordon a lot on the server, he is invested and a very nice dude. The event seems clear for me and the application is alright, though it could use a bit more work. I do believe you could make it in ET and do great Events. GL on your app.

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic