Billy's State Resignation

Billy S

@Cammy The big man, Second best Scotsman and the man that got me into state originally we had our good run you helped me a lot through my journey from Trooper to Colonel and I couldn't be more thankful for that you gave me an amazing opportunity to run state and that will not be forgotten. And I will have you know I made it 43 days without blackmailing anyone great accomplishment.

So this isn't exactly what I had been planning for State I had higher hopes to stick around for a longer time really take State elsewhere but with life recently and things it will be better for the department if I leave and hand over to someone else to carry the State Legacy. I ain't a thing for big speeches or anything so I will leave it with a few mentions.

@Carrots That one weird Irish man probably the "most" active Lt Colonel in history hope you are doing well and keep makin that progress.

@Dry Last but not least my lil assistant I wish you all the best in your future and I hope you do a good job running the department if you ever need anything I am only a message away no matter how dumb of a thing it is.

• Heart-Eyes 2

Will miss you. You were great at mentoring me for state.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

I miss you my highland brother, I remember when I trained you and all the CERT missions we smoke crims through

Recs
State Police
Trooper Major 1H03 | D.O.C Assistant Warden 1CC02 | C.E.R.T Team Leader 1TL01 | State Head Field Training Officer