STEAM_0:1:552636683

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank):

N/A

How long have you been playing on the server?:

1 Year and 3 Months

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines

YES

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):
2058060208_GarrysMod26_11_202222_22_34(2).png.a9dc514eb905e2991fb9501277db808c.png

Why do you want to join event team?

There are many reasons why i want to join the Event Team but one of the main reason's I want to join the Event Team is to make it more reallistic and make it more fun for all the players that play in the server! My time zone is (GMT+2) and i don't see many event's that time of the day and i want to change that. i wan't to make more event's more often!  During 2x XP Time i barely see people on the server and its not that fun and  it is the most boring time of the day and there is nothing to do that time.i want all people from all diffrent time zone's to have fun i don't want them to feel like they are left behind! i wan't all the people to have a great time playing in the server, I also want to make the server  more entertaining and i wan't all of them to be a part of an event, that is my goal! 

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?:

The reasons I should be trusted for Event Team is that i am a really creative person and that i take the Event Team as a serious job , i f i want to make an event i need to make sure that its perfect i will pay so much attention on what i do and i will make sure everying is perfect down to the last detail. Another reason of why i should be trusted is that i would never do anything bad! there is no reason for me to do anything to this server i love the server and the community soo much that i feel like i am connected with the server!

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?:

Decent! Still learning!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):

One of my favourite event's that i always wanted to make as Event Team is the SCP-2317. The SCP-2317 is a door that lead's you in another dimension. This dimension is an endless salt pan and in that dimension there is a 600,000 foot tall obese humanoid known as The Devourer, Devourer of Worlds, an ancient entity that could possibly end all of our existence if not contained by a series of massive, irreplacable chains keeping it tied down.The chains durability wither by the minute, and it's predicted that in the next thirty years, the creature will escape into our dimension and he will destroy us and there's nothing the Foundation can do about it.SCP-2317 is mostlikely the ultimately most dangerous SCP documented by the Foundation. SPC 2317 is not just a beast people know it as but a totally different dimension with different creatures excluding the one people known as "The Scarlet King" or Entity. or The Devourer of Worlds. Our Mission here is to either Kill it with everything we got or try  keeping him tied down before he breaks out!

I am going to be leaving a - / + (neutral) support

+Seems like a capable person from what I have seen

+Lot of time spent on the server

+Interesting event idea, may be hard to pull off though and will require a lot of planning for it to be successful. 

-I have on numerous occasions seen you being mingy and rude to other server members

Edited by Ellipsis
  • Laughing 1

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. 
Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 
You may reapply in 2 weeks
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic