Frosty's 501st Heavy Assistant Lead Application

Alpha0

501st Legion Sub-Battalion Lead Application Format
(Required to be CSM+ and JTO or SNR HVY to apply)
(ARCAL+ is handpicked, cannot be applied for)

What is your in game name and rank? 
Frosty | 2LT

What position are you applying for? 
501st HVYAL

What is your SteamID? 
STEAM_0:0:142293867

How long have you been a member of the 501st Legion? 
Close to a month

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership? What can you offer? What Command Experience do you hold? (200 words minimum)

Why do you believe you should become a member of Sub-Battalion leadership?:
I believe I should become a member of the Sub-Battalion Leadership because of the Qualities I have shown, and will continue to show. I believe I could help this sub-battalion by getting this position. I know that being a Sub Lead of a battalion is not a small feet to get too, or a small task to take on, but I want to take that on. I want to show what I can do, and how I can improve this battalion and the Heavy's.

What can you offer?
Something that I can offer is my experience as well as my qualities as a person and a leader. To elaborate on this, the qualities that a Sub Lead should have, should be: Respectful, Patient, helpful, Understanding, ect. I feel like I have all of these, and if others don't think so. I know that they would agree that I can learn these. From my point of view on these qualities, there accessible to everyone. They just have to work for it.  To go back on something, is my experience. I have been in many leadership positions, I know that; that experience is very helpful. Everyone can improve, they just have to know how to work for it.

What Command Experience do you hold?
Some command Experience I hold is fairly widded from battalion to battalion. I have help many command experiences in several battalion like, IF, Purge, 501st, as well as ST. From this wide range of Command Experience I have learned a lot of how to deal with players. From being toxic to minging, or from just not understanding. All of these issues should be known how to be fixed by a command rank. I feel like I have achieved this, I know how to deal with all of these issues, this includes going from just helping others. I know that I have achieved this, from all of the times I had to deal and help with it. Everyone even me goes through a Mingy or toxic phase, but once you're out. You need to help others, That's what I learned from being in Command in difference places. I am also hoping that from obtaining this rank, I can help others and spread my range of command experience.

Describe the duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead / Assistance Lead (75 words minimum)
The Duties of a Sub-Battalion Lead is to keep the Sub-Battalion in working order, as well as to oversee anything that goes on in that Sub-Battalion. For instance, the Sub-Battalion assistant Lead  is  one of the Leads as well as will assistance with everything from extra training to promotions as well as to day to day instances that happen. They are to lead there Sub-Battalion through the thick and thin. In order to be the Sub-Battalion Assistant lead, I believe they need to have leadership and good quality. 

The duties that a Sub-Battalion Assistant Lead should not do is: Constantly minge, not participate in there Sub-Battalion organizations. Or not be respectful to all of the member of the Heavy Sub-Battalion.

A member of your Sub-Battalion was caught red handed abusing their specialized gear. What do you do? According to the Heavy SOP it would be a Immediate removal, But I would say depending on the severity It could lead to a strike/PT. And or re-training for the HVY Class, and or a removal.

Have you ever been striked in the 501st? If so, what for? 
No

Is there anything else you'd like to add? Just one thing: I quote "Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do." Anonymous.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

• Theta locked this topic