PZ35 Officer Application

Music Man

What is your In Game Name: 501st Phaze Zero LT MSG PZ35

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:620471482

How Long Have You Been In 501st: about 3-4 weeks

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I want to become a officer because i belive that i can help put the 501st out there more as a respectable battalion. Im also active on the server a lot so i wouldnt        get  2nd LT and just stop being active. I would also continue to do a lot of 501st tryouts on top of doing sims and trainings. I have seen many come and go and i think i could do pretty well. I also want to be an officer so I can help Phaze zero become a more well known sub bat and hopefully get some more recruits.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would help with getting 501st activity getting even better and i would help get not only phaze zero but all other sub bats more active with trainings and sims specialized to that sub bat. I also would help 501st Ncos and Enlisted woth any questions they might have. and coming back around to i would really try to get Phase Zero up their with arc as being well known around the ISD. I would also make sure and help the NCOs get there quota done

How many strikes do you have? 

In 501st none in server three all for stupid things i did when i first joined and didnt know what was going on

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

I was a gamemaster so i know how to conduct sims and missions well

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

No but i have experience in leading roles  

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?: The purpose of an officer is to make sure the 501st Enlisted and NCOs are behaving and to make sure all NCOs get their quotas done. Along with leading the 501st with a calm cool and collected manner

+/- Rep 6/10 Overall

+Rep: Great Guy
-Rep: Application is just barely passing, Could be a lot better

+Rep: Has shown leadership

-Rep: Could be improved all around.

| IC I.M.C.U SGT 6654 Frosty | 501st ARC 2LT Frosty 07 | 501st HVY 2LT Frosty 8654 |

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 11/27/2022 at 11:35 AM, Zombiekillyamom said:

+Support Good leader
+Support Great guy

- Support Short app Shouldn't barely meet the requirements

-Support

Edited by RussTime

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)