File-777910, Audio Log-91312, and Audio Log-772158

TheAmericanMan22

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NgcfN8T5d-dCU6t9GvLQ7j9s0wLfOFRNhPPSH5j5ZgU/edit?usp=sharing

(Please view on a pc to see the best version of the format. First attempt of an interrogation log with my new format. Any suggestions and feedback would be great. Enjoy!)

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

[Regular Log Rating]

Efficiency: 15/25 More information would've been nice! but I believe this meets expectations.

Insight: 17/25 you could've been more creative with questions! and maybe logging more important Internees. but I do like the torture attempts, and I also think this is meeting expectations. 

Presentation: 23/25 (at the beginning some of the images and text boxes look a little out of place) I believe the overall amazing format outweighs the negatives! I like the Internee Profile and overall feel of it. 

Writing: 23/25 Very minor spelling errors, overall great!

Verdict: 
Overall great project! I love the new format and the creative writing. I believe with a little touching up on the document you can have one of the best integration logs! I would like to see more important members interrogated, and always make sure ask creative questions with it! I think this is a overall....

78/100

- Graded by Elevate