Saint's USMS 48 Hour Notice

Saint :)

As the title states above, I am unfortunately putting in my 48 Hour Notice for USMS.

As much as it hurts me to write this, unfortunately it must be done. I haven't had a lot of time to put towards the department, and I don't feel that it is fair or right to hold and maintain the position that I have in Command, while I am out focusing on other departments on the server, and working as much as I do in real life. While I thoroughly enjoyed my time in USMS this go around, I unfortunately have to hang up the hat because as of right now, it just doesn't hit the same that it used to when I first joined.

While it is still a lot of fun to be on the job working for USMS, as I mentioned before I have a bunch of other departments that I am a part of that I wish to devote more attention to. It has been an absolute blast to work with all of y'all, but as with all good things, they must come to an end at some point.

I am only going to be putting down a couple of people for my mentions, because while I have had an amazing time with so many people in the department, there are just too many to name.

---MENTIONS---

@Slasher = You absolute minge, it was fun as hell working with you on USMS, I know we talk outside of the server so I ain't worried about you.

@Ganta = It has been real working with you, especially in Bounty Hunters. Make me proud buddy.

@Clarkie = God you were such a minge at times, but it was an absolute blast working with you.

@Kale_ = Worst HC member of all time 110%

@Spoon = Eh, you were alright. Hope College doesn't kick you too much, because we got some stuff to work on in PB.

@soup95 = Keep up the insane work ethic, and I know you'll go far. You've already made such an impact and you have such a long way to go, I know you'll do big things.

Chris (Newest LC Member, but idk his forums profile) = Welcome to Low Command buddy, keep up that drive you have right now and like Soup, you'll go far too.

James (USMS Guy) = Same thing that I said about Soup and Chris, keep up the solid work ethic!

@Foo = Worst Subway worker I know

Jeffdakid = Miss you homie

• Skull 1

Noted, thank you for your service in USMS.

also you didn't even mention me

Edited by Retro
  • Laughing 1

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC |