Make sarkic better [Completed]

Rex Velvet

What are you suggesting? - adding an armory inside sarkic base, let us purchase medkits and armor charges (possibly have restricted to a certain class like acolyte), and allow prohpets to buy rpg ammo

How would this change better the server? - adding an armory inside sarkic base will allow sarkic to have more options with guns and in turn, more flexibility in playstyle. Having the capacity to heal will make sarkic more viable in raids, and allow us to buy rockets because rpg go boom

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - I really only see an issue with buying rpg rounds. Could possibly cause a drop in frames, but since the max num of prophets is 2, Im certain it wont be significant, if at all. 

Who would this change mostly benefit? - sarkic 

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - n/a

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, krberry said:

+support

based and redpilled suggestion

100% gonna get shot while on research

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

42 minutes ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 
the armory was already a thing on SIte-50, dunno why it was taken out, and i don't really see a reason for Sarkic to have any armory restrictions at least medkits 

Deputy Head of Security Executive Event Team | Admin | Forum Diplomat 

1 hour ago, PlantBruh said:

+support 
the armory was already a thing on SIte-50, dunno why it was taken out, and i don't really see a reason for Sarkic to have any armory restrictions at least medkits 

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

On 11/25/2022 at 9:11 PM, PlantBruh said:

+support 

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

On 11/25/2022 at 5:27 PM, Trizium said:

We need something to make sarkic active again + Support

Make Sarkic great again +Support

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

On 12/2/2022 at 12:15 PM, Hex-G said:

+Support to the armory, dunno why they don't have one.

-Support to more rockets, make use of the ones you have.

Overall good suggestion

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

Semi-accepted

Sarkic will be getting their armory back (Was an overlook when making their spawn)

Sarkic won't be getting extra rockets. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

In Progress!

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

Completed!

This suggestion is now in the server