Staff Application- Denied

Alpha0

What is your in-game name?: Frosty

What is your steam name?: TMI | Pheonix

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:142293867

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I do have experience with staffing, I used to be a Head Admin for Icefuse.net Rust servers. I was there for about a year. I was also staff on Elitelupus DarkRP Server for about 3 months, Until some issues came up, and I decided to resign.

What date did you start playing on the community? Around November *ish or 2020

What date did you make your forums account? November 29, 2020

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Darth/member

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it:

Timezone: GMT-6

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length):  I believe I deserve the rank as trial moderator, so that I can help the community and handle sits with others in order to solve the issue, I also think I deserve a shot. Because I would love to become staff and I have quite a bit of experience on staffing different communities and servers. As well as I have been a member of this community for quite some time now.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: When I bring her/him to the admin sit, if they are constantly cussing at me and the other player. I would first mute them and VC and Chat. I would then explain to them what they did and the consequence of it. After that I would follow the guidelines to punish them for the correct amount.

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 11/26/2022 at 2:42 AM, Akeru said:

+Support

• Great App
  • Great Person
  • Has Experience 

Imperial RP Moderator     

Current: Shock Low Command (LTCOL)     

Current: Trial Senior Guard Officer   for RG                                          

Edited by Demarcus cousins III

- Mega Support

You just got removed from 501st for a number of reasons. As a Senior Admin, I would come short in my duties if I did not advise against Frosty joining staff. I feel he would not make a good fit at this time. You have shown yourself to be a toxic person who trash talks and acts like they're better than those at similar ranks.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

On 11/29/2022 at 8:47 AM, Theta said:

- Mega Support

You just got removed from 501st for a number of reasons. As a Senior Admin, I would come short in my duties if I did not advise against Frosty joining staff. I feel he would not make a good fit at this time. You have shown yourself to be a toxic person who trash talks and acts like they're better than those at similar ranks.

I'm changing my +support to -support for various reasons

On 11/28/2022 at 10:47 PM, Theta said:

- Mega Support

Current: FEMBOY SMASHER

EX: Nova Vice Commander TROJAN!!!!!!!!!!DT C37shadow guard flungus pykw

On 11/28/2022 at 11:47 PM, Theta said:

- Mega Support

CURRENT: Top G         #justiceforTrojan#slideforRacc
ezgif-5-6a7d47b9cc.gif.55b27bb40b576a3d5afd9c6988c3a6ae.gif
ex.DT VCMDR UNO/DT F16/DT M36IF HSL Eet Ptaa IF6NOVA BHSL LTCOL BARD
"We were on the verge of greatness. We were this close to providing peace and security for the galaxy". -Director Orson Callan Krennic

• Head of Staff

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander