Researcher Sleepy

Voting  

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

1 - In-Game Name: Sleepy

2 - SteamID: STEAM_0:0:515919436

3 - What is your ULX Rank?: Silver

4 - How long have you been playing on them server?: 3 weeks playtime, over 1 year on/off playing

5 - Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines?: Yes, I have read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines.

6 - How many warns do you have? (Screenshot):

image.png.91e3c9315e269f94ead2b019ac70e6d3.png

FailRP | Minging as 066 [12/2/20] SCP:RP

RDM [11/26/20] SCP:RP

RDM [11/26/20] SCP:RP

FailRP (breaking SCP out of cuffs as a SCP) [11/29/20] SCP:RP

FailRP (Using SWEP while being viewed upon by 3+ people) [11/28/20] SCP:RP

FailRP | ARDM [11/16/20] Star Wars RP

Faking Rolls (as 1048) [11/27/20] SCP:RP

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 - Why do you want to join event team?: I want to join the SCP:RP Event Team for many reasons, one of the many being my experience as a Game Master/Event Manager in other servers and games, as well as being previously in Gaminglight SCP:RP's Event Team itself. I would like to do interesting, detailed, as well as overall fun events for GL SCP:RP's members. Another reason I want to join the Event Team is because I want to try to get engaged into the community again, after my one, almost two year pause from it. I've already tried to get back into Research, and hopefully will be able to get back into the in-game events portion of the community. Overall, I just feel like it'll be a great experience and would love to come back into the community again.

8 - Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I think I should be trusted as an Event Team member because of three key reasons. The first reason I believe that I should be allowed in the Event Team is because I have previously been a member of the SCP:RP Event Team in December 2022 to May 2021. The second reason I believe I should be in the Event Team is because I am pretty familiar with building things and using the Gmod tools/props. I believe this is a key “skill” needed to do/help with certain events within SCP:RP or let alone any server that Gaminglight has to offer as the playerbase is very widespread. The third and final reason I believe that I should be trusted to be a part of the SCP:RP Event team is due to me having good problem solving/teamwork skills. If another Event Team member needs help and or assistance with their event, I will be there to help. I believe that having good teamwork skills can be useful in cases such as speaking to another ET member about an event I am doing or I am helping them do. I think that speaking with other members within your team is an essential piece to having success. These are the three key reasons I should be trusted to be part of the SCP:RP Event Team.

9 - Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I am familiar with ULX.

10 - Describe an event you could create: I have multiple ideas in mind currently for events, one of which being a maze. The other idea that I would plan on doing is one for my custom SCP, "SCP-6109." Basically, SCP-6109 depends on a refridgeration unit with a temperature of -10°F in order to emit a "healing wave" with anomolous healing abilities similar to SCP-500 "Panacea" every 2-5 minutes. The SCP while under -10°F, also grants a random helpful item every 5 minutes. If SCP-6109 is above 10°F, the SCP will begin pushing out harmful toxin air waves into a 5x5 ft radius around 6109. You could read more about this SCP here: View SCP-6109 Document

Edited by Researcher Sleepy

I am going to be leaving a +support for the following reasons

+Great event idea, I would personally like to see that

+Good length application and shows real effort went into it

-I have never personally interacted or seen you so I can't comment on your personality etc.

-Quite a few warns but all were from 2020

Good luck

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

15 hours ago, Ellipsis said:

I am going to be leaving a +support for the following reasons

+Great event idea, I would personally like to see that

+Good length application and shows real effort went into it

-I have never personally interacted or seen you so I can't comment on your personality etc.

-Quite a few warns but all were from 2020

Good luck

Good application though + for me 

SCP/Medical Senior-Command/Manager/Head of Field Work 

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. 
Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- Goat

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic