Rex velvets ban appeal

Rex Velvet

while I understand warn threshold bans are labeled as unappealable, I feel this situation warrants an attempt at an appeal

Steam Name: Long Island Medium

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:208915345

Ingame Name: Rex Velvet

Ban Length: 4 weeks

Admin that Banned you: console

Reason for Ban: 30 warns

Dispute: I have 28 

image.thumb.png.9bb8f6ae74760f5ff8df691f39cb3e2e.png

Edited by Rex Velvet

4 hours ago, Lovelock said:

-Support

To my knowledge you have to wait out your time sorry mate

This would be true if the ban was a 20+ warn ban. His ban is a 30+ warn ban which he does not meet the requirements for, he is correct in stating that he has only 28 warns and his last ban was November 20th for 30 warns ( +support btw)

Edited by ripjaw56789

+support

he doesnt have 30 warns so console is a dummy and fucked up!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

23 minutes ago, Sprink said:

-Support

He paid to get some warns remove after the ban. Shouldn't be able to pay your way out of a ban that is temporary.

I get the sentiment here, but I feel paying to get out of a temporary isnt that absurd when you can do so for a permanent

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||