Matilda

In-Game Name: Matilda

Steam Name: [GL] Matilda

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:194997693

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515): -.Matilda#1177

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Admin

How often are you on Teamspeak? The majority of the day

How often do you use Discord? All the time

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?

The very main reason that i wanted to join staff is to help the players in this community to the best of my ability. I'm now writing this Support Team application so I can help the community even further and broaden my knowledge and experience as staff. Along with that it gives me a great opportunity to get to know the community better. Now, I might not have much knowledge with the servers outside of PoliceRP but I like to think that everything can be a learning experience. Some years ago I did staffing and took discord tickets etc. and I thought it was fun, so I would say I got experience and motivation. Along with having experience and motivation I would see myself as mature and calm, I don't let my feelings take over and I handle staff matters professionally. To handle staff matters professionally and maturely looks good on you but also the server and staff team, the same definitely goes for the Support Team. That's why I believe that making the players experience with support as professional as possible is important. I know that I can be professional with any staff matter that comes at me and therefore would be a good fit in the Support Team.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

Hi there, I'm Matilda from the support team how can I help you today?

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

Good application with seemingly good experience with dealing in helping others, good activity. I would be willing to give them a chance if I had too choose.

+ Support

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

Accepted!

Please speak to a Support Supervisor or the Head of Support within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!
If you have any questions, please message the Head of Support to determine next steps.

PoliceRP SMTHead Admin | Head Of Support