Ellipsis RRH Guardian Application

Ellipsis

In Game Name: Ellipsis (MTF D5 SRO SFTO WO Ellipsis)

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427): STEAM_0:0:138182274

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433): Dunxle#0047

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: I am a Warrant Officer in Delta-5 and a Maintenance Mobile Mop Force (In character). As well as being a moderator and Event Team. (Out of character)

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): Whiskey 63

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: N/a

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): Noneimage.thumb.png.4d2ba6f9d255594c9763439e29c7edb1.png

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: 

Through my time spent within Delta-5 I have learnt a lot from my comrades, this includes combat techniques and my love for such interactions that involve fighting (e.g. CI raids). However I feel like I am missing a major part of what I could be apart of, there is a lot of passive roleplay mixed in with the Right Red Hand, this roleplay I would love to join and participant in. I have heard from other people who are apart of this group that they always have something to do, and that something is almost always exciting which is a problem I have with Delta-5 as when CI are not raiding there is very little we have to do and can get quite boring so I believe joining red right hand would spice up my experience.

Why should we accept you: 

I am a trustworthy person to the extent that I am a junior command as well as being a member of both the staff and event teams. One of my favourite activities is to learn new things and thusly made me into a very quick learner with ambition to succeed and rise to the top of the hobbies I enjoy. I believe that I am a mature and active person, discharging all my current responsibilities correctly up to 10 hours a day, ensuring those around me have a good roleplay experience. Ever since I was young I have always enjoyed strategy games such as chess and checkers, even to a tournament level. This have caused me to gain the ability to not only win at chess, but to think ahead and outsmart my opponent using psychological tactics that I study as a part of my real life studies. Finally I have been told I am a natural leader, being able to make calm and rational decisions under pressure and leading those around me into victory which I believe may be useful to you in the red right hand.

Edited by Dunxle
Adding more stuff. Fixing ranks

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Just now, Trizium said:

+ Support

- Great App 

- Does amazing work in Delta-5

- Great guy

- Trusted and Responsible 

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

11 hours ago, Trizium said:

+ Support

- Great App 

- Does amazing work in Delta-5

- Great guy

- Trusted and Responsible 

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

• Weiss locked this topic