Afro's Shock Vice Commander Application

John Afro

Afro's Shock Vice Commander Application  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Afro Become Shock Vice Commander

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : Shock HVY MAJ Afro SK825 (John Afro)

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Shock

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Believe I should be Vice Commander of shock because I enjoy shock and I would like to help to expand the battalion and make the battalion better for everyone and Also work with the commander and fellow vice commanders and help him with whatever work he needs done. I Am also very helpful when it comes to troopers having misconception of things i will help them correct their errors to be the best shock they could be. Also being 1LT back in Early 2020 then later going on to become Security Director I already have my fair share of commanding shock and also all the experience that I've gotten from climbing the ranks all the way to MAJ and learning from my higher up Officers, Command Members, and even the ranks below me had something for me to learn. As well I can help with the document side of things helping coming up with ideas for new SOP's and such and also keeping the roster and the whitelists updated so it looks clean. I Am A person that troopers can walk up to and talk with anything to and I will answer any of their questions they have and or point them in the right direction so that they know in the future how to do things the right way. And also to assist the Commander to hand out any punishments that may be needed to hand out. One thing about punishments is to use common sense when giving punishments if their clueless of the situation then you would then teach them the right way to do it for the future so they do it right but also you have to be stern and punish those who deserve punishment. In my days of being Officer I carried out plenty of punishments due to mingy shock and also plenty of questions I've had to answer that's been pointed towards shock command that should've been asked to officer's first. Another thing is I will make sure that troopers are following COC unless for certain things.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

Currently Have 6+ weeks on the server (First Joined the Server Dec 11 2019)

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander of a branch is to one Hold the branch together keep it strong the commander acts like the knot of the battalion it has to stay strong to keep it together and cant get loose then the battalion would fall apart. Another Purpose is to also oversee all Shock and the sub branches and making sure everyone is behaving and everyone suggestions are not being overlooked and to ensure them that if their doing a good job that their are doing good because that keeps the battalions self esteem up and overall makes the battalion a happier place. Also to add and remove certain features of the battalion to make sure everything is changing to keep the troopers intrigued And also to enforce the rules of the battalion to make it a better place for everyone else and make sure that the battalion is running smooth and not bumpy. The Command team is the figurehead of the battalion troopers should look up to them as role models to know how to act to do good in the battalion and rank up quickly. Commanders also act as the overseer for the entire battalion making sure everyone is following the rules and also the laws of the ship to a T with close to no error.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted as a commander because of my previous experiences As Officer In Early 2020 as well as when I was a previous Security Director I Have Experiences in Commanding Shock and also not to mention making it to the rank of MAJ I have learned plenty of things because, plenty of things are new now a days from back then. As well as my good work as a senior officer and also when I was working my way up. Also working as a moderator in staff I believe that I've become a trusted member of the community.  I Will ensure if I become Vice Commander that I will not disappoint everything I do or carryout will be done as soon as possible that I'm able to do so.  And also i feel that i am a very trustworthy person that anybody can walk up and ask me any questions regarding anything in the shock battalion.

7. How often can you be Online? :

I Can Be Online Almost Everyday

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 Warnings

Edited by John Afro

Former Shock Vice Commander
Former Sen Mod  Former Security Director

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

10 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

+support
He's active 
Very kind and is great with talking/explaining to others
Good app
and overall just a great guy

best of luck man

• Like 1

Current: Nova Vice Commander Country NT02

Former: 69th LTCOL Ken / Shock  Ken / 501st  Ken / IQ Purge Ken / TT Hulk Hogan/ RG Country / Pyke Grub / ST Richard / Nova Blackhole Lead

19 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

I wish you the best of luck!

• Like 1

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

22 hours ago, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/28/2022 at 7:49 AM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 11/27/2022 at 10:49 PM, Katsimaru said:

+Support+
Dedicated
Active
Nice and approachable
Good Applicaiton
Very helpful

Good Luck!!!!

• Like 1

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy