ENT shock Resignation (still in reserve though)

ENT

My time has finally come and it is a pain to leave the server. I have many memories from shock and I never forget it.

Mark: Look at you, Brigadier General now. I am glad that we been partner for over 6 months and sadly it is my time to break that record.  good luck on making every battalion a better place.

Joker: My right hand man, train u to be EJT and yet u flew all the way to commander rank of shock. I will miss our moments and argue together and make sure u make shock a number 1 battalion

Tuna: My admired and my mentor to become a better VCMDR. Without your help i would not be here by now. So thank you for everything and I will always remember your teaching.

Seniordeer: we dont talk much but still i have your femboy sneeze XD

Akeru: When u were a Cpt rank u ask me how hard it is to be a VCMDR. Look at you now, a CMDR of 501st. I am glad that i encourage u to dedicate on 501st to become a vcmdr and yet u went into commander of it. Proud of u

Kami: I see you on SCP side

Russtime: As usual we do not talk much but u help and teach me lots of stuff when i was new to staff so thank you for your teaching

To all of the shock members, I hope that u guys have a fun time in the battalion and please guide your future new members to be a best of the shock. Also do not abuse the stun gun because i work so hard and also beg HC to add it into shock so THANK ME XD

To all other that i did not mention, you will be missed as well. 

GLORY TO SHOCK AND IT WILL STRIVE TO BE NUMBER ONE BATTALION

• Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 2

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

5 hours ago, Ze Doctor said:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWW

NOT EVEN A SLIGHT MENTION OF ME I SEE

He mentioned you here "To all other that i did not mention, you will be missed as well." 🤔
it was a pleasure playing and working with you these past months keep up the good work with college and don't be a stranger ENT you'll always be my left hand man 

Edited by Rezzem

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander

Star Wars Salute GIF

I'll miss you ENT, good luck with SCP 

8 hours ago, ENT said:

Russtime: As usual we do not talk much but u help and teach me lots of stuff when i was new to staff so thank you for your teaching

That's not true, I taught you all about the staff

🫡

I do still plan on being here for a while so if you ever wanna come back to staff, I’ll be here

• Like 1

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)