Damarcus Vice Commander Application

Demarcus cousins III

Should Damarcus Become Shock Vice Commander?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Damarcus become Shock Vice Commander?

• Yes (Explain in Details)
    • No (Explain in Details)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Shock ERUL LTCOL Damarcus SK024

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Shock Vice Commander

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I Honestly Love Shock snice I had joined this server, Its been one of my first battalions I had ever joined but never resigned, Second I had fun going up through the rank from an TRN to a Senior Officer in Shock. My capabilities as a Senior officer I've tried by assisting my Command Team as well as my fellow officers and Low ranking people through the best of my abilities if they had any questions or problems about a certain person. If I Had the absolute honor to become apart Shock's Command team it would be my duty to further encourage people in shock to have more activity and have a great time in the battalion and having my battalion be respectful to all others. I've always tried to keep a healthy mindset when trying to enforce the server rules when I am instructing my Shock Battalion on how deal with situations and upholds the Standards for Shock.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

588:30 [ 24 Days, 12 Hours, and 30 minutes | Joined the server 3 months ago (August 23, 2022) ]

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purpose of a commander is to guide, make a good example for the whole battalion, and to oversee the battalion on what they are doing making sure they don't break any server rules or being a minge on the job. As the Commander for the branch you are responsible for the activity which includes NCO/Officers/Command officers making sure they are always following the chain of command and meeting quotas so that the battalion can also maintain that the activity and make sure the roaster is always up to date. A Commander must prevent any of their members to disrespect other battalions and breaking the Server rules at all cost, and make some good relationships with the Commanders from different battalions.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I feel I can be Trusted with this position is because, I've been a Trustworthy person throughout my shock career, I had always been respectful towards other people and always kept it professional during serious situation such as, RDM, RDA, False sits etc. I wish that I can prevent people getting harassed or bullied due to being shock battalion, I've always reported people to their Command team of the battalion that this person is disrespecting the shock battalion and the person to make sure they are getting the proper punishment they deserve. I will make it my duty to Oversee the whole battalion to make sure they aren't abusing any power they have if they are doing I will be removing them Immediately from the shock job. The most important thing is to always make more friends ensuring they are having a good time on the server and making your self known throughout the whole server and always make sure that Shock is Following the SOP and rules.

7. How often can you be Online? :

5 days out of the week

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

0 Warnings

Edited by Demarcus cousins III

On 11/26/2022 at 7:58 PM, Classy said:

+support He a great person from what I can tell. He is held his own really well in the server I think he would be great fit.

I hope you the best of luck in getting vice commander!

Former:

Nova Commander NT01

I am a good IPO and I will not let my VIP die

On 11/26/2022 at 6:58 PM, Classy said:

+support He a great person from what I can tell. He is held his own really well in the server I think he would be great fit.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/27/2022 at 1:58 AM, Classy said:

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 11/26/2022 at 4:58 PM, Classy said:

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

Good Luck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

Current: IC HCO SSS MSG 8509 Rusty
Retired: Ω 1LT 3222 Atin Skirata First ever Deputy Hazard SupervisorLast Ever Demo Vice Lead - 501st ARCTRN 1SG Rusty 8509 - SF OFS Warrant Officer Rusty - IC Vice Commander 1140 Fixer Admin Rusty - IC OSLD MAJ 1309 Niner First Ever ISB Junior Operative - Last Agent Gideon Hask IF2 DT V07- DT CPT EL9 - DT SN04 - Shadow Guard VI Scythe -  Shock CPT Rusty                                                             

spacer.png

#BringIFback #InfernoRangers

• Bon locked this topic