Nu7 WO Application - Banko

sethree99

Your name on the roster: Banko

Your current rank (SGT+ is required to apply):  SSGT

You understand if we accept this you will have a 2 Week evaluation period where we will judge your activity and watch you closely? This should never be no: Yes

Do you have any warns on SCP-RP? If so, please say when they were, and why. You can check warns with !warns: I have 8 Warns none active and some from IMPRP

20221121190122_1.thumb.jpg.204c174478894b960ac90b53578f6b1c.jpg

Questions

Why should we trust you as a Command Member? (100+ Words): I think I can be trusted as a command member because I will not anymore try my best to not break any SOP/MOTD rules but instead I will fallow every single rule there is on SCPRP now I know whoever does go over these applications will have multiple suspicions on if I will do as I say but if you do give me a chance then I will redeem myself from the punishments from all branches I've once been in just in case you don't know then I am open to telling what did happen but it was a while ago so I may not remember everything as it happened.

Why do you believe you deserve this position, and why do you want it? (125+ words): I believe I deserve this rank because I will be active I will make sure all enlisted are doing there job by watching them not only that but I will also guide then so they can be better in Nu7 I will remind them about the rules if they are starting to break them and if they do it really depends on the severity really because I would not give a srike for them leaving a door open or lets say not knowing that they can still fight if there are 2 CI and there trying to Fear RP the person in this scenario but if I'm allowed I would give them a strike if they start RDMing everyone in bunks or they start "playing" with the switches in the electric room.

Why do you feel that you are the best option for the rank you are applying for? (50+ Words): I think I am the best option for this position at the current time because I will always be active I will not go around power tripping also I will be on my best behavior when I'm on the job this includes not being annoying most of the time ( because I will always be annoying to some people because of things I cant control ).

Scenarios

You've organized squads for the people on at the time. You notice that a PFC is disrespecting others, in an extremely frustrated tone. What actions do you take?: I would ask him to stop and if he doesn't then I would give him a strike because I think disrespect should be unacceptable.

You have a problem with someone in the branch, whether it be they are causing issues or are not listening to you. They have not done this or have been warned about this before. In your opinion, what would you do in this situation?: I think first they could be striked but it really depends on what the person doing but if its something major then I would give them a warning and if they continue I would probably strike them mostly same goes for something minor but I would give more chances than one. 

• J0LT locked this topic