Yellow's Security Juggernaut Application

Yellowjacket

1. What is your in-game name?: Yellow

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:44523937

3. Current Rank in Security: CPL

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 7

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches): No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: None

8. What is your current level in game?: 72

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: Yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I am fairly active on my security job and always try to do my best to maintain the D-Block, guide the lower ranking Enlisted and make sure the D-Class are kept in it. I always listen to the higher ranks and follow all orders given to me. I have a lot of experience on the server and am familiar with most of it's systems as well as the layout of the site. With the Juggernaut job I will be able to do my job as Security and more easily and effectively defeat D-Class as well as invading CI, helping my fellow Security as well as MTF more then I am able to on my regular job. I have experience from MTF branches so I know how most SCPs work and how to RC them, even though this is not something the Juggernauts primarily do, it is useful to know this information when being in LCZ and HCZ. 

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No, juggernauts should not give orders to people above their Security rank.

Fear, full of hate perforates me like a yellowjacket.

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.

Current RP Ranks: Director of Research and Security
Former RP Ranks: RRH Guardian Mike 11, A-1 CSM "Matador", Chief Juggernaut/Elder, Chief of Security, CI SM

"Look at Gaga. She's the creative director of Polaroid. I like some of the Gaga songs. What the fuck does she know about cameras?" - Ye