1. 1. Should I become a Mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Proot

What is your steam name?: Residential Protogen

What is your steam ID?: 76561198120086611

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Residential Protogen#2199

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: No sadly

What date did you start playing on the community? Around 2020 but haven't played in a while only just started playing again last month.

What date did you make your forums account? November 4

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 4 but all from 2021

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Bronze

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: Cst

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I feel like I can solve problems well. I don't treat friends differently when it comes to punishments so that won't be a problem. I have no tolerance for bullies as I know how it feels to be bullied. I have a self proclaimed sense of right and wrong. I am very resourceful. I DO NOT TOLERATE ANY KIND OF DISCRIMINATION. I take things like zoophilea and pedophilia VERY seriously. I do have a sense of humor but I know when someone takes it too far because there is point when it is no long a joke. I do not like ERP because it is disgustang. I hate it when people are not kind. I Like it when I am given any evidence for wrongdoings because a claim without any evidence is most likely false. I also try to follow rule to the letter as much as I can but sometimes I misinterpret a rule causing me to break it so that is something I need to work on. But most importantly I want to help people.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First if I ask him to stop cursing at me many times I will gag him, Look in the logs, Ungag him for him to make a counter statement to try to redeem them selves then cast my verdict.

There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? I would bring both the offender and the reporter and ask the reporter if they have a clip if no then I would end the sit and let them be on their way, if they do have a clip and it show the offender abusing said bug I would punish the offender accordingly.

Edited by Residential Protogen

7 minutes ago, Lovelock said:

- No proof of warns

- Wrong steam ID

- Scenarios look rushed

- New to the forums

I am sorry but I am giving you a -support for the 

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

45 minutes ago, Residential Protogen said:

ok i see where i went wrong
and about the why i deserv this rank part i was kinda running out of things i could think of so i resorted to what i did
i am not sure why my steam id is wrong though

your current id is 64, we need your id like this >>>> STEAM_0:1:79910441

Current: Medical Command (Surgeon)

2 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- No proof of warns

- Wrong steam ID

- Scenarios look rushed

- New to the forums

I am sorry but I am giving you a -support for the reasons above

You put the SteamID 64, the app just needs the normal one