Prevoke's Ban Appeal SCP RP

_prevoke_

Steam Name: _prevoke_

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:551366560

Ingame Name: Prevoke

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: [GL] Ozzie/ [GL] Piller

Reason for Ban: ERP against Minors (I was told racism as well but it wasnt put on the ban)

Dispute: I was doing my duties having fun on SCP RP, me and my officer start messing around (King) and we were also having fun talking to staff I joked around about cuffing him and we we didnt have an "argument" he jokingly interrogated me and we were laughing our asses off and so was a staff watching us I decided to make a joke after he said "Have you done anything outside of the foundation" and the joked I planned out was supposed to me "Besides kissing 15 70 year old ladies/girls no" but instead it was put down "Besides kissing 15 7 yar old ladies/girls no" and I corrected myself immediately after and king said "Just tone that down a little I know what you meant" I meant no harm or ERP to anyone in this situation I am genuinely sorry I was just having fun in the moment and I tend to type fast in the cases so it was a mistake I will not ever have it happen again as I know it sounds very wrong and It can be very bad in some cases.

[I asked my higher up what happened when I got banned he said "ERP against minors AND racism" so Im a bit confused but I guess I'll add this part.] This was my 2nd time patrolling D block and it was me King and a bunch of security we were joking around with sound boards and the d class were saying a bit disrespectful things but we tolerated it, one class-d thought it was funny to try and climb the fence and get into the upper level so I decided to kill him but before he said that he said " Shoot me if you hate black people" I did anyway disregarding it because I knew it wasnt a joke and wasnt meant to be in a harmful way he came back and said "WHERES PREVOKE, YOU DONT LIKE BLACK PEOPLE" I said "Im not saying yes or no" "I have no input" and im guessing thats what got counted as racism? This sounds a little justified in ozzie's opinion but in my eyes I dont see this as racism I see it as me doing my job and disregarding a class- D's input If this is somehow counted as racism I have read the rules and it has said nothing about this but I have learned from this experience and it will not happen again as I see how this server has its rules in place.

[P.S Neither of these disputes were meant to be harmful we were all having fun in the moment and I guess I said some disrespectful things I shouldnt of in this community's eyes I would never do this if I were to get a second chance and please take my opinion into consideration and have a good rest of your day.]

18 minutes ago, Trizium said:

- Support 

You left out one big thing that you said that was absolutely disgusting.

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator