One year on the server. (not resignation)

Chineseman

Well todays it's been a 1 year for me on the server and it is nice to meet a such nice and wonderful community to enjoy play with i have meet a lot of good people and have enjoy RP  experience with then and i hope i can keep having more good times on the server specially on the SCPRP server which BTW SCPRP for life and main Gensec and E-11 too and im still missing the old Site-50 where my journey start as a OFC on gensec and RCT on E-11 and many more other branches my objetive before was trying to join all the branches and have a rank on then with out making then a life and i did manage to join Gensec, utility, all 3 mtf branches and CI military how ever i have receive message on Nu-7 and military that i got remove for having more than 2 life which i was on my earlier time i had no idea about that after i investigate about the life thing and i know why i got remove on military and nu-7 so i stop trying to join then and just keep grinding on all the mention branch before so anyways we are no going to talk about my branch history so lets keep back with my 1 year on the server and leave it there.
So hope lets hope the server keep going smooth and every thing keep going how it is and yeah see you guys on the field.

Edited by Chineseman
  • Gaminglight Love 1

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

3 years and counting 😪

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png