One year!!

99 dead raccoons

my top moment was when bear got vader. hearing the cheers of the 501st in ts, we had like 20 of us, it was magical

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

Making Fleet Admiral was something I would never think of achieving, hence even High Admiral. Me starting as a little Crewman, I thought I would make it high. And also working with a great High Command team, and me carrying Navy for like 4-5 months.

Former:

High Admiral | Imperial Navy High Command

ISB-021 Agent (Hairline) Kallus 

Welp, I was banned like 8 weeks into playing GamingLight. Now I made it pretty high as well, and I'm planning on making it even higher next time. 

• Skull 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

My all time favorite gaminglight moment is when head admin apple transferred to SCP. I was so overjoyed that my arch-nemesis was finally gone! 💯

A close second favorite moment would be when Apple transferred from IQ Lore to Shock. One less problem on my hands! 💯

• Laughing 1

The Grand Inquisitor Vertigo 

First Field Commander 

Former Purge Senior Commander 

darth vader GIF by Upamanyu Bhattacharyya

2 minutes ago, Vertigo334 said:

My all time favorite gaminglight moment is when head admin apple transferred to SCP. I was so overjoyed that my arch-nemesis was finally gone! 💯

A close second favorite moment would be when Apple transferred from IQ Lore to Shock. One less problem on my hands! 💯

I poached him to scp just to remove him 2 weeks later lol!

My favorite memory on imperial was when big dog @TAlila | Tay Keith!rigged the marhsal commander vote and gave it to me ♥

Edited by bop
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1
  • Skull 1

3 hours ago, bop said:

I poached him to scp just to remove him 2 weeks later lol!

My favorite memory on imperial was when big dog @TAlila | Tay Keith!rigged the marhsal commander vote and gave it to me ♥

real shit, fuck that vote i rigged it each time 🙏 ($2 paypal = free hcom)

• Heart-Eyes 2

𝐒𝐂𝐏𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 - 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐨𝐬 𝐋𝐭. 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐥𝐑𝐏 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 | 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 ₋ 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥

20 hours ago, TAlila | Tay Keith! said:

real shit, fuck that vote i rigged it each time 🙏 ($2 paypal = free hcom)

不乱穿马路斗争 2021 年 11 月 13 日。#NeverForget. Rho 帮派斗争 #Grand General Remington #SlideforVon 泡菜聽歌詞november 13th甜膩AHC Coupe便宜他we remember 💪

• Heart-Eyes 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

Greatest moments:

Hex getting his dream of HCOM, first time becoming VCMDR in my most favorite battalion at the time Medical, becoming DT VCMDR having fun with all the members and currently helping TI-23, seeing Chief move up to Senior Commander and seeing his speech, becoming staff and being able to work my way up to here. Many more moments have happened but these are a few I can think of atm.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

My greatest moments would probably have to be getting SHGL it taught me a lot as well as Red becoming High Sovereign couldn't of asked for a better friend/command member 🥳

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

I remember when bon got Commander and I was a CPT! It was amazing everyone I used to know Bon,Carson,Proud, Jeff and Storm! I forgot the others cause funny me. But it was fun shock had so many on a time, bon made shock so fun and active I'll never forget the fact that bon made me.

“You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun. The Infinite Black Flames Shall burn your corpse until you die!"
Shadow Guard Lieutenant Aero  
 Current- Shadow Guard Lead Ren Black Star

Common Racc L
  I mean W

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius