Ternith Plague's Junior Command Application

Dr. Ternith Plague

Name: Ternith Plague

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:234721838

Current Rank: Senior Researcher

Time in Research (Estimate): Nearing two weeks now.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command? (100 word requirement): I believe I should be Research Command due to my previous experience being command in SCP-RP and being able to host events easier, with myself being the Event Team. I've also been staff for the server in the past (and currently) and I believe this can help in any decision-making that I'd need to do. I can respond to any questions people can present throughout the day, and I'm not just limited to filing reports and paperwork on my PC, I also have a laptop with me most of the time or my phone whenever I don't have my PC or laptop. I've also provided many unique ideas for tests, done my best to assist others in their work, and collaborated with others for specific projects.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): From the information I have, I believe I could provide a fresh view of possible SCPs to be provided via the SCP Wiki. The Wiki is a wonderful resource, as well as other SCP games, that provides a fresh outlook on what you can see in the SCP Universe. You might determine that the Veil's broken and that a tour is coming to spectate a test over at the Site. On the other hand, you might have an SCP being layover from Site-25 while they wait for containment cells to be finished. All these different scenarios are what I can bring to the table so that our personnel in Research can have a good time while also writing what they wish to about an entity.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): My current idea is this: "Surprise Mass Tests". The idea isn't to 'have surprise pop-up mass tests with no schedule'. The idea is that a random SCP will be chosen from the SCP Wiki, a time will be scheduled, and said SCP will be transported to the appropriate containment area/overflow to begin research. Personnel will be given the entity link to the Wiki, be given five minutes to read it, another five minutes to make a test idea and hypothesis, and then the test will be conducted. Needed materials can be gathered along the way or when the area is reached. Another idea I could provide is "Containment Stability Tests" where personnel can propose ideas to better contain anomalies. It's a form of mass test where a containment idea is proposed, and a contested roll-off is conducted, with an addition to the roll for containment depending on how well thought out the idea is to counteract the SCP.

Author of the OFFICIAL Thing's Rangiatea is not Allowed to do at the Foundation (THRAF)

Former SCP-RP Staff, Event Team, Teamspeak Support Member

Current Riot Trooper Officer, Stormtrooper Sergeant First Class - ImperialRP

+1

Ternith is always down to be helpful to others, does his best to guide others, facilitates fun-times, has the patience of a saint, and is just an overall cool dood. Definitely should be RC.

Proficient Technical Researcher Dr. Jake Zitterman | Agent Banksy IN-1

FBI OPEN UP!

Unusual Incidents Unit Director Stan Smith

Signature.png.6138a51810f0715023e52f95386e6a46.png

Accepted
Welcome to Research Command! Contact SCMD+ for training.

"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God" ~ Isaiah 41:10
Currently: Head Of Research | HOSM Sub-Zero | Ghost OA0 Emeritus Professor | R.A.U  Grand Commissioner 
Former: Security 1LT | Medical Supervisor | Moderator | Event Team Member 965374741_Designsemnome(14).png.95821f8db19c49555eea551835e2a17e.png

• Giga locked this topic