Remove limb damage just have head shot multiplier and bodyshot - Denied

Sean Johnson

As the title says, remove limb damage, Just have body shots and headshots damage. 

I am very tired of my guns doing 13-18 damage when fighting 200, 200 people.

I'm not sure if this is the issue, but every other server I have played the TTK has not been this long. 

The Barrett shouldn't be doing 48 damage shots.

Neutral 
I would love my guns not doing 13 dmg but dont you think combat will be too fast? if every hit did 40 dmg? Some guns would become so fucking op and the server would need to change ALL the guns over and over again because players would complain. But its only my opinion

Edited by Destroyer2

-support

"ItS nOt ReAlIsTiC!!!!"

anyways besides the jokes +support i do dislike dealing 7 FUCKING DAMAGE

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

-/+ 

Wile I think that it wouldn't be a bad idea on the surface level doing this would have to come along with every single weapon on the server being rebalanced to even get back tot he state we are at now. not to mention that there are a lot of guns that even now have balancing issues.

Edited by drago89115

19 hours ago, Dick Grayson said:

+Support

Combat does not need to be slow Fast PVP IS NOT A ISSUE IT BRINGS SKILL BACK IN AND NOT JUST LUCK

Former RRH Analyst X-ray 39 Former D1 Deimos I   Former DDOP of RnD  🇬🇧

[CC's] Deadshot-Engineer-Snoop Dog-MTF-Alpha-9

British GIF

+Support
Gmod is kinda buggy with how old it is so even well placed shots end up being arm shots or leg shots, honestly makes combat too slow and makes shotguns kinda useless despite their buffs.

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

+/- Support

Many managers have stated the only way to do this is to manually disable limb damage on every model individually, so unless if there's a better way to do it I'm neutral

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

17 hours ago, Hex-G said:

I would say buff limb damage so that its not un-realistically low but still keep it below Chest and especially head damage.

+Support for what I sated above.

Absolutely agree with this. Should be pretty easy if you can just change overall limb damage instead of removing limb damage, but idk if it even works like that and if you would have to change every single model's limb damage multiplier 

Former Ranks: Medical AHOMSSEC Major AJG WL LucillaD5 Vice CommanderCI R&D Archivist DHBICI Lieutenant Colonel

737457596_Screenshot(111).png.b0bac56931254c79ac0b8514688eae15.png

This has been suggested multiple times and has been consistently denied due to having to edit every single model individually and with the way Gmod hit boxes work it would be incredibly tedious.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT