Player Report- Accepted

SourAY

Your in game name:

Sourg

The player's in game name:

Think / Beans

The player's steam ID (required):

STEAM_0:0:67500307 (Think) / STEAM_0:1:427286107 (Beans)

What did the player do:

FailRP

Evidence (required):

What do you believe should happen to the player:

A warn for both Think and Beans. They are President/Vice-President and are not playing their job role. Why are the President/Vice-President at a hostage's scene and don't leave when told. Furthermore they both said in in-game chat that they could be the ones negotiating both knowing they cannot on their job. I just see this a mingy behavior and FailRP, if I was President I would be showing Fear of life and go as far away from robberies as I can.

Any extra information: I think they were not Warned due to Staff bias on the Rating System. I feel Scor wanted a 5 Star which he would not get if he warned the person who made the sit.

2 minutes ago, beansbutbeans said:

-siupport no rules states we can't be there also a verbal was issued to think in game this is a bias report due to you being upset bout getting warned yesterday also no ppd was on so went to tac to go to protect us.

pres screen.png

As said by SMT The President shouldn't be at active situations. Which would fall under the common sense rule.

+Support

You were told to leave by gov which you even said stated picture in your own context here in the situation. Tac units have permission over all non gov and it just seemed like you  were minging at the scene and refused to leave. SMT even said you shouldnt be at active situations which falls under common sense. Doesn't matter if its "Bias report" or not you still broke the rules on your behalf. Just listen to gov and dont be a idiot simple.

From what I can get from the clip ^

Edited by MiniEpic

minisigforums.webp

25 minutes ago, MiniEpic said:

+Support

You were told to leave by gov which you even said stated picture in your own context here in the situation. Tac units have permission over all non gov and it just seemed like you  were minging at the scene and refused to leave. SMT even said you shouldnt be at active situations which falls under common sense. Doesn't matter if its "Bias report" or not you still broke the rules on your behalf. Just listen to gov and dont be a idiot simple.

From what I can get from the clip ^

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.