• No

In-game name: Elmo

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:69376292

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Highest current rank is SSGT

Have you donated to the server?: Yeah, Darth

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: No

How much time do you have on the server?: 3 weeks of playing time

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: I have a decent amount of knowledge in the Star Wars lore which ranges from the Old Republic to somewhat of the New Republic. 

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: To be honest, I want to become a gamemaster to better support the current battalion I am in. Helping with sims and tryouts. There have been times where my battalion wanted to do training, but we had to wait around 20 minutes in order to get a GM. Another reason is for self-benefit. I enjoy doing side activities such as missions, tryouts, and trainings. 

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master? 

I should be trusted to be a gamemaster because, in my opinion, I have put a lot of time into this server. I regularly get on, if I am not asleep, after school to just come chill and have a great time. I have put more time into this server than most of the games I currently play. I would not abuse any of my powers and risk being banned because that would be a waste.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, somewhat.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master?: Yes, I have been gamemaster on several servers, however, it has been two years, so I am a little rusty.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

On Ship Event:

For an on ship, I would like to utilize the prisoners. 

A prisoner riot would happen in the brig. These prisoners would somehow get themselves equipped with weapons. After the prisoners have successfully escaped brig, they would proceed to make their way to side hanger's bay's moonpool causing mayhem as they go. They would then use the ship to go down to Tatooine and take over the Imperial base. After a few gunfights, the prisoners would either surrender or die fighting ending the event.

Off-Ship Event

This would be an event using some passive RP to conclude which way the event would go.

An ISB agent would come onto the ship to report that a Wookie slave camp has been taken over by the Wookies. The ISB Agent would assign a ground command and send them off to the slave camp to transfer control back to the Empire. Upon arrival, the leader of the Wookies uprising would be there ready for negotiations. If the Empire fails to negotiate, the wookies will launch their attack. Once control is back to the Empire, the event will conclude. However, if the negotiations were successful, every wookie would be brought back to the ship for transfer to a new camp. Upon hearing about their transfer to a new camp, the wookies would grow unhappy again and try to revolt against the ship. When this happens every wookie would be executed then event will end.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example):  !give @ rw_sw_m45 , !give @ middlefinger_animation_swep

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): !model ^ models/player/hwm/engineer.mdl , !model @ models/player/hwm/engineer.mdl

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes

On 11/22/2022 at 5:58 AM, Biggy said:

+Support

-Seems dedicated to the server/has good playtime

-Has past GM experience

-Decent application

-Good ideas for events

Good luck!

Former: Royal Guard Vice Sovereign ImperialRP Assist Head Gamemaster ImperialRP Senior Admin Support Member

On 11/20/2022 at 9:07 PM, The Cult of Elmo said:

!give @ middlefinger_animation_swep

ruh roh raggy

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

On 11/21/2022 at 10:58 PM, Biggy said:

+Support

-Has past GM experience

-Decent application

-Good ideas for events

Good luck!

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 11/21/2022 at 8:58 PM, Biggy said:

+Support

-Has past GM experience

-Decent application

-Good ideas for events

Good luck!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 11/21/2022 at 11:58 PM, Biggy said:

+Support

-Has past GM experience

-Decent application

-Good ideas for events

Good luck!

Dragon - Former Fennec
Current: The Eighth Brother | Dragon

Insidious Clan Owner/Leader
Former: The High Inquisitor, Senior Admin X 2 , Second Sister, Sovereign Protector Ved Kennede, Ninth Sister, First Vice Sovereign Sun Tzu, GM V

On 11/21/2022 at 11:58 PM, Biggy said:

+Support

-Has past GM experience

-Decent application

-Good ideas for events

Good luck!

+Support 

However keep in mind that the middle finger swep is a donator item and cannot be given out for events but overall I think you’d be a perfect fit for the GM team

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

• Bon locked this topic