Addition of more ship models! [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Anomaly

Link to new pack(s): https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1708099047

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?): I believe this prop pack will help events quite a lot. It has lots of different ship types and each one also has a skybox variant that is small enough to fit onto the Naval holotable for RP purposes!! It also has several different types of Asteroid Clusters, and even Large Shipyards!! There is all kinds of new ships as well such as the Interdictor Cruiser and more!! There are plenty of ways these could be used for events!! 

Do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?: I do as the pack isn't too large and they are just props. The ability to give GM's and Naval more RP with more ships to spawn in and use certainly outweigh the risks in my opinion. I believe this is something that could help bring life to Naval and make for more fun events in space with more ships. 

• Like 1

Former: DT Commander EX1 IF21 | ImperialRP AHGM | ImperialRP Senior Admin

+ Support.
This is very helpful towards the Gamemaster Team and even gives us some more options and things for us to do on the server. For us to have the ability to have like a fleet supporting the ISD like on the old map would be amazing and could create for some dynamic views for the people of Naval and Starfighters.

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• 2 weeks later...