Red right hand app human

Human

In Game Name: Human

Steam ID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:91255427) STEAM_0:0:608346317

Discord ID (Ex. Pinbal#5433):Human#8820

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held:D5 1LT/SIN CI R&D/ G9 GD3 / EOI F1

Has anyone recommended you to apply for the RRH program? (If not, it's fine): No

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here:No20221120210614_1.thumb.jpg.4a3a3a5c1f993d2cf10dd774fa8fbf15.jpg

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): None 

Why do you want to join the Red Right Hand team: I want to help higher up with tasks. Being a RRH could bring some cool rp not seen it most groups.As a guardian i can move around alot and protect the people I have been entrusted with.I can help show that I am useful to people.I also want to learn more about people and how to get them to their goal faster.

Why should we accept you: I believe why my application should be accepted is that I am useful at many different things. From helping people get from point to point to hunting down others that done bad things against the foundation/personal inside the foundation.I have been trusted with many different things from different people.I may not be good at something but joining red right hand might bring me closer to being better.I hope this application goes into consideration and if im not accepted then i am glad you at least looked into my forum.

+support I have known this man for as long as I have been in Delta-5 almost. And he has proven to be very trustworthy he plays as EOI a lot but that also shows that he can keep a secret and he always somehow evades me and all the other SF when he's been called out never once caught him when he was on EOI and me and other people have a bounty for catching him in RP, but haven't yet bounty's been up for about a month. he also knows what information to share and what to hide. Hes a jack of all trades but I think his strong suit sits in spotting possible dangers cause as EOI you have to know when to and not to attack someone. I would think Hes a good addition. And he has so much experience with the server and SF that he would know what to do. There's never been a dull moment and he keeps things going in a good direction. Hes also never been rude to people or used rank to pressure what he wants nice gentle tone. 
- But he should add a bit more on why he wants to join and why we should accept.
Other than that, I say major +support

~RRH GUARDIAN Whiskey 63

Edited by ACEE
Spelling error

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

5 hours ago, ACEE said:

+support I have known this man for as long as I have been in Delta-5 almost. And he has proven to be very trustworthy he plays as EOI a lot but that also shows that he can keep a secret and he always somehow evades me and all the other SF when he's been called out never once caught him when he was on EOI and me and other people have a bounty for catching him in RP, but haven't yet bounty's been up for about a month. he also knows what information to share and what to hide. Hes a jack of all trades but I think his strong suit sits in spotting possible dangers cause as EOI you have to know when to and not to attack someone. I would think Hes a good addition. And he has so much experience with the server and SF that he would know what to do. There's never been a dull moment and he keeps things going in a good direction. Hes also never been rude to people or used rank to pressure what he wants nice gentle tone. 
- But he should add a bit more on why he wants to join and why we should accept.

~RRH GUARDIAN Whiskey 63

SCP-RP
MTF Delta-5: OFTO CMDR Shadows SHDW, G9  GT1, DO Agent New York, CTF ODIR Polaris OC01, Overseer Raptor Operative/Creator of Raptor Operative's | MTF Alpha-1 COL Ghost | OH-1 Guardian Squadron/Salvus Unit Sierra 11 (1st Salvus) | A-1 Guardian Sierra-11
ImperialRP
Imperial Commandos: CSM 0939 Shadows, SSVL, HCO, IC-4461: Maroon | Purge Troopers/Inquisitorious: LCPL Shadows SH39 , Apprentice III Shadows

5 hours ago, ACEE said:

+support

- Best RND

• Dislike 1

9 hours ago, ACEE said:

+support
cool
gets headshot alot
nice guy
ok at combat

Edited by LavaDrinkerGod2

SCPRP : CI LTCOL | H10 Warden X A1 SPC Frontier Nu-7 CPT Former:  MTF D5 VCMDR | RRH Guardian Alpha 12 O-1 PVT Frontier | G.O.C Lieutenant (rest in peace)
Imperial: N/A Former: 31st 2LT

On 11/21/2022 at 12:20 PM, ACEE said:

~RRH GUARDIAN Whiskey 63

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head Admin

rsz_alpha1.png
ACCEPTED
Congratulations, this application into the Red Right Hand program has been accepted. 
Please speak to O5-3 or any RRH Salvos Unit to receive initial training into the Red Right Hand program.

• Weiss locked this topic