Henderson/Silent man's Return to Gaminglight

The silent man

Hello everyone I'm back on gaming light It's been awhile hasn't.

Whelp I decided to come back. Why? I don't really know I thought I should come back know that I got my personal Shit sorted out.

Anyways I wonder what has been changed? Who has left? and or What has been happening to you lads? That I will probably figure out sooner or later.

Anyway It's good to be back and I hope I see you ingame lads.

FormerNu-7 Low Command Medical Low CommandMTF E11 Senior CommandSCP-RP Admin/ET 

loop missing GIF King of having problems and terrible rolls

10 hours ago, The silent man said:

Hello everyone I'm back on gaming light It's been awhile hasn't.

Whelp I decided to come back. Why? I don't really know I thought I should come back know that I got my personal Shit sorted out.

Anyways I wonder what has been changed? Who has left? and or What has been happening to you lads? That I will probably figure out sooner or later.

Anyway It's good to be back and I hope I see you ingame lads.

Basically, 99% of O5 left (Hoovy, Django, Star) this is like more recent resignations, Bop resigned, Yato resigned, Nydekore Resigned, Pure resigned, 1stSavagerY resigned, Itzgray resigned, Pryingtree resigned, Jummy resigned, Alexx resigned (then came back like 2 days later)

Bop, SMT
Yato, Nu7 HCMD
Nydekore, DHOR
Pure, Nu7 SCMD
1stsavagery, Nu7 LTCOL
ItzGray, Nu7 LTCOL
Pryingtree, Medical Manager
Jummy, Research assistant supervisor i think
Alexx, Site Director (then he came back lol)

these are all the recent resignations btw

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

1 hour ago, Giga said:

You should come back too! 

Maybe that LTCOL Spot looking kinda....Good👀 (on a real note maybe, Football is done so i have more time and i'm still working on myself but also ill probably wont be as active as i was if i do come back)

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure