MR caps -trail mod aplyycation - Denied

mr cap

SIX 

What is your steam name?:

*Six*

What is your steam ID?: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wwwmeeisokcom/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have lots of experience from staffing on rust a diffrent video game 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

11/1/2022 

What date did you make your forums account?

11/19/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

none

I am no rank of sort 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

I have 2 warnings.

What rank are you applying for? 

trial mod 

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)

No, I am only staff on rust 

Have you read the staff guidelines? 

Yes, I have.

Timezone : pst Pacific Standard Time

Permission (normal user) 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (100 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be the rank of  Admin for many reasons. To begin, I have been an good  member for a good while now. I have never missed a day ok maybe some but do to family problems   when I was on police i was good at keeping things under controll . When it comes to dealing with players, I always try to show lots of empathy and know my place . I always try to be nice to everyone. By being nice it helps keep the other players in the sit relaxed. Which prevents them from getting angry. I have been an active person in the community since for a 2 weeks and i know a lot of pepole , so I have a good understanding of the MOTD. Me having 2 warnings prove that I have a good sense of the rules. I am in an yate  to already . Also, I try to leave my computer AFK on the server as much as I can to help the server and make money 

In conclusion, I feel I have been a dedicated member and feel like I would be a great Admin. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person to the sit and try to explain to them what they did wrong. If they are cursing at me I would ask them to stop. If they do not stop I would gag them so I could talk to them. After making my point clear, I would issue a 5 day or 4 day  ban for mass rdm if it is needed. 

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is an alt account I would gather up all the evidence of it. Then I would contact SMT with all the evidence so they can issue the correct punishment or verify if it is a alt or not.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If a player was threatening to chargeback, the first thing I would do is gather all the possible evidence. Next, I would pass the information over with evidence to SMT so they can issue the punishment.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would talk to the people breaking the rules and explain to them how they are breaking the rules. Let them know to stop breaking the rules. If they continue and not listen to me I would issue punishment accordingly as needed.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I have a situation where I do not know the answer I would follow chain of command and ask someone 1 rank higher than me. I would then go from there with proceeding on to get the answer to what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

made by six or mr cap 

20221119213413_1.jpg

Edited by mr cap
change admin to trial mod

-support all the way 

first of all, I have not seen this member on the server second of all, you have to become a trial moderator before anything third of all, he replied to his own post.

Current:|SM PD| S.W.A.T CPL|

Previous: Poilce rp moderator and event team|PPD Deputy Director  |PPD MARKSMAN|PPD HEAVY|USMS DSAC|USMS Bounty Hunter|

2 minutes ago, Cuke AKA TheBomb said:

The fuck. 

i am sorry what?

1 minute ago, jack Bish said:

-support all the way 

first of all, I have not seen this member on the server second of all, you have to become a trial moderator before anything third of all, he replied to his own post.

the reply to my own was a joke

6 minutes ago, mr cap said:

SIX 

What is your steam name?:

*Six*

What is your steam ID?: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/wwwmeeisokcom/

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have lots of experience from staffing on rust a diffrent video game 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

11/1/2022 

What date did you make your forums account?

11/19/2022

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)

none

I am no rank of sort 

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)

I have 2 warnings.

What rank are you applying for? 

admin

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)

No, I am only staff on rust 

Have you read the staff guidelines? 

Yes, I have.

Timezone : pst Pacific Standard Time

Permission (normal user) 

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (100 Word Minimum)

I believe I should be the rank of  Admin for many reasons. To begin, I have been an good  member for a good while now. I have never missed a day ok maybe some but do to family problems   when I was on police i was good at keeping things under controll . When it comes to dealing with players, I always try to show lots of empathy and know my place . I always try to be nice to everyone. By being nice it helps keep the other players in the sit relaxed. Which prevents them from getting angry. I have been an active person in the community since for a 2 weeks and i know a lot of pepole , so I have a good understanding of the MOTD. Me having 2 warnings prove that I have a good sense of the rules. I am in an yate  to already . Also, I try to leave my computer AFK on the server as much as I can to help the server and make money 

In conclusion, I feel I have been a dedicated member and feel like I would be a great Admin. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would bring the person to the sit and try to explain to them what they did wrong. If they are cursing at me I would ask them to stop. If they do not stop I would gag them so I could talk to them. After making my point clear, I would issue a 5 day or 4 day  ban for mass rdm if it is needed. 

What would you do if you think a player is an alt account?

If I think a player is an alt account I would gather up all the evidence of it. Then I would contact SMT with all the evidence so they can issue the correct punishment or verify if it is a alt or not.

What would you do if a player is threating to chargeback? 

If a player was threatening to chargeback, the first thing I would do is gather all the possible evidence. Next, I would pass the information over with evidence to SMT so they can issue the punishment.

A family is mass minging and causing issues, how would you stop the family from minging? 

I would talk to the people breaking the rules and explain to them how they are breaking the rules. Let them know to stop breaking the rules. If they continue and not listen to me I would issue punishment accordingly as needed.

How would you deal with a situation you don't know what to/don't know the answer to? (Don't answer with "I know everything!")

If I have a situation where I do not know the answer I would follow chain of command and ask someone 1 rank higher than me. I would then go from there with proceeding on to get the answer to what I'm looking for.

Thank you!

made by six or mr cap 

20221119213413_1.jpg

i am applying for trial mod sorry

• mr cap changed the title to MR caps -trail mod aplyycation
4 minutes ago, MJTHEOG said:

-Support
- Replied to staff app 
- I have never seen u on the server before
- Does not have 25+ posts on the forms

- Staff on a rust community

i am  not a curent staff on a rust com i was i am  sorry for miss understand

7 hours ago, mr cap said:

super good wow you guys should accept this crazy 

-support.

-Never seen you before.

-Not met one requirerment.

Good luck!

PoliceRP Moderator.

PD MSGT,SS SA,USMS DSAC,DF PVT,EMS PM

Previous: USMS CMA,SS DD, Police RP SNR Mod.

• Head Admin
9 hours ago, jack Bish said:

-support all the way 

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

16 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

-Support
- Replied to staff app 

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

On 11/20/2022 at 2:10 PM, MJTHEOG said:

-Support
- Replied to staff app 

On 11/20/2022 at 1:45 PM, jack Bish said:

-support all the way 

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC