Greg H’s Officer Application

ToppyTheIdiot

What is your in-game name?
Greg H

What is your current rank?
SGM, HVY, ENG

How long have you been in Shock?
1-2 months back in February,  August 31st- Present (3+ Months), 5+ Months Total

How much time do you have on the server?
208 hours

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I feel like I deserve the position of officer as I’ve dedicated all my time on this server to the Shock Battalion. I’ve always been up to quota, even when I’m busy, I try to get on as much as possible. With my experience on shock, and the time I spends, it seems as though I would be a perfect fit for an officer role.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
I can be trusted with this position as I have shown leadership in this battalion in the past. I’ve assigned sectors, given instructions, and helped enlisted and NCOs in the past regarding SOP/ COC protocols. As well as shock being my main battalion I can be trusted to put most of my time into it, instead of being inactive due to other battalion events. I can also be trusted as I am one of the few without any warns, or strikes.

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I can add more SIMs to the server at earlier times in the day (EST), as during these times there isn’t any, or very little. Unlike other applicants I am coming into the officer job knowing what other NCOs, enlisted, and even some officer in shock want, as I have been one of the most sociable NCOs that I can recall of, knowing almost all NCOs, and many enlisted, unlike other applicants who may only know a select few. Most of the other applicants have little to no actual leadership experience, whether in gaminglight, or outside of it. Unlike them I have said experience, and as I said early, I have taken officer responsibilities when needed, and if promoted to an officer I will already know how to do these responsibilities.

How active can you be?

3-7 hours a day

Thank you for considering me

Edited by ToppyTheIdiot
Wrong hour count

+ SUPPORT +

Active

Good App

Reliable

Respectful

Good Luck!

Would like to see you on the Officer team!

Imperial Commando Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

18 hours ago, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

Active

Good App

Reliable

Respectful

Good Luck!

[=(-{BRISK}-)=]
       ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
     FORMER ST VCMDR \ CURRENT SHOCK SGT
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On 11/20/2022 at 1:05 AM, KingShob said:

+ SUPPORT +

Active

Good App

Reliable

Respectful

Good Luck!

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy