Mug's Security Officer Application

Austinn

Β 

DoddRancit.png.2a99d9918b874d3e78a1aef4b483a667.thumb.png.cfc9a4535d4a95f101aea23b716f41ff.png

Mug's Security Officer Application

👳

👳

👳

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your in game name?:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mug

What is your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:146539476

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:

PO2

What specialty are you applying for?:

Security Officer/SO

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:

Jpackis

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?

As an SO (Security Officer), you are responsible to make sure that the security is well maintained and that the security branches are doing a good job. I also used to be inΒ DTΒ and have worked closely with Shock, so I know what both battalions are like from the inside and I understand how both battalions work and operate. What can I improve for each of the battalions? I can improve both of the battalions activity, by doing tryouts, and hosting sims regularly. With my experience as a Vice Commander, I believe this could also help the two battalions with their activity and tryout rates. As well as up the training rate, such as Formation training, Guarding Training, Weapons Training, Buddy Bounding, ETC. I will also correct any mistakes by any Enlisted or NCOs, and make each battalion better. And make sure NCOs are actively doing tryouts and helping Enlisted if they have any questions. I can also plan missions, and a lot of sims for each battalions. I will also maintain arrest reports, and make sure the ISDs security strength is very secure.

Why should you be trusted with this position?:

I should be trusted for this positionΒ due to how long I have been with this community and positionsΒ I have held or have with this community I am ex staff, ex vice commander and a ex SO so I already know how everything works and have had many leadership and high trusted roles before. I've also led sub battalionsΒ similarΒ to these before as well.

Why do you want this rank?:

I want this position to help these two battalions to the best of my abilitiesΒ not only that but to maintain a level of seriousness and security to the ISD and the battalions we oversee I also want to host sims, trainings, and missions to help the activity and skillfulness of the two battalions.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:

Yes

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:

Security Officers (SO) are tasked with securing the ISD and the personal within, they are head of security and are tasked with keeping up with arrests reports, making sure your assigned branches are kept up with trainings and sims, and are actively securing the ISD. Simply making sure everything is secure and running smoothly, then hosting sims, trainings, ETC.

───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
160876198_SWR1096SS(1).jpg.78b0dd159a765265085eb817c2a63d7f.thumb.jpg.c6ffc8450756eab7f26876d009a31caa.jpg62fcd28423b34f69aeaf19e46c5678f8.jpg.636369edc075b476bf9f5045a2185759.thumb.jpg.ff65fd25f5b4f3d077ed7c4b807e1b12.jpg

Β 

γ€–Β  Β ImperialRPΒ  γ€—
{ Ex. Battalions } Ex.Β Purge Vice Commander |Ex.Β Naval SSO LT
{ Staff }Β Ex. PRP Admin | Ex. IMRP Senior Moderator | Ex. PRP Event Team Member
Β giphy.gif

• Theta locked this topic