Bens Warn Appeal

Not Monkey

Your In-game Name: Ben

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:9184165

The admin's name in-game: Marcus/Ozzie (ozzie gave perm)

What warning did you receive: Warn/Ban (10warn ban) Harassment 

When did you receive this warning: 20/11/22(uk) 11/20/22 (est)

Please give a description of the situation that led to the warning: 049/larry Broke out of cuffs when it was not valid and possible auto clicker 

Why do you think this warn was false: I think that this warn is false because at the start of the sit it was valid sit for falirp as well as nu7 its there job to deal with scp. Even himself said that it was valid to warn him and the admin (Marcus) didn't warn him then he started to get toxic to me and we both get move the admin (Marcus) talks with Larry and bring Zack into the sit for about 30mins while they are doing that i am just sat in the corner frozen not able to do anything then after that marcus brings me over said that i am being warned and that he is not going to be warned and we debate over that for like 10-15 mins 

Evidence the warning is false: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/J5ylrG-tJCp99/d1337dHBQX4v?invite=cr-MSx2bXosNTYxMjAwMCw 
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/J5AX7BpKifJGR/d1337z2pc05x?invite=cr-MSxqcEcsNTYxMjAwMCw
(Just me froze for 60secs https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/J5GV9hxj1mJk_/d13377WBMjDP?invite=cr-MSwybTUsNTYxMjAwMCw

Edited by Not Monkey
Got nothing to do added color!

Its a video game

i would like a clip of the entire situation if you have it if not i cant really make a decision.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

@Not MonkeyPlease provide additional evidence by 12pm eastern tomorrow (11/20/22) or this will be denied for lack of evidence. I'll need evidence of events leading up to him breaking out. Also, that's not an auto-clicker, you can hear him clicking manually.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

10 hours ago, Piller said:

@Not MonkeyPlease provide additional evidence by 12pm eastern tomorrow (11/20/22) or this will be denied for lack of evidence. I'll need evidence of events leading up to him breaking out. Also, that's not an auto-clicker, you can hear him clicking manually.

I dont have any clips of the event leading up to him breaking out because the person that had him cuffed brung him there for us to return him to his cc but he breaks out and runs away breaking two rules the fearp rule and breaking out of cuffs

Its a video game