Luckygamer

What is your In Game Name?

Ghost

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:587644454

How Long Have You Been In 501st?

for a month now

Why Do You Want to Become an Officer? [100+ Words]

I want to be an officer because I am dedicated to the 501st and I want to help the 501st expand and grow into an even better battalion then it already is. in my time in the 501st I've seen people come and go i want to fix the problems people have and i am active a lot so I can help with whatever I can, and I would like to Do tryouts and sims when i can. i am active a lot in the server I would like to be and officer so i can spend more time in the server and I would listen to the problems anyone has with the 501st like a misbehaving trooper and what not I would love to help the 501st to keep growing into a great battalion and have a bright future.

How could you assist the 501st Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

i would make sure NCOs are doing tryouts and meeting quota and i can help keep an eye on enlisted i will give ideas that can help with the battalion and the server i can help with roster if needed I would do whatever i can to help command and the Battalion. if there is a problem that a trooper has with this battalion i would try to fix that problem and make sure our troopers are behaving and doing great jobs and making sure NCOs meet the quota.

How many strikes do you have? 

i currently have no strikes in the battalion nor in any other battalion

What Qualifications could you bring to the 501st Officer Team?

i am active a lot i do tryouts i will gladly do some sims i am a born leader and very friendly person on the server I am active I host tryouts when I can 

Have you had any previous experience has an Officer?

yes, I do I was an officer in this battalion once before

What is the purpose/duty of an Officer?

The purpose of an officer is to make sure the troopers and NCOs are behaving, and NCOs are hosting tryouts and we need to do sims as well as tryouts making sure our troopers are behaving and not causing problems assisting NCOs and command lead troopers with a calm mind and need to be an example to other troopers and NCOs as well NCOs meet the quota