C37 application

Mr Chev

[In-Game Name] Chev

[Rank] 1SGT

[Call-sign] S41

[Which lore squad member are you applying for] C37

[Why do you believe you deserve this position]
I believe that I deserve this position because ever sense I've joined in DT, I've learned how to improve my cons and work better on the pros I have. I also have lots of experience with combat sense I used to be in lots of battalions that were combat heavy, this being said I also have used the weapons C37 has, the DP-23, Flashbang, and the Heavy Shield. Overall, with all of these things, this is why I believe that I deserve this position in TI-23

[Why do you want to be a part of Unit TI-23]
I want to become a TI-23 because ever sense I have joined DT it was a small goal at first to join TI-23 but overtime I've learned what they do, and it's been my primary goal to become a part of this elite sub-branch and be officially called a TI-23 Member. Another reason I want to be a part of TI-23 is having worked hard in DT to try and become to this point and as all TI-23 working together and how professional. Also, I know when a part of TI-23 being C37 I would always perform to my best abilities, even if the situations are hard my past experiences will carry through when then.

[What does Unit TI-23 do]
TI-23 [Tarkin Initiative} TI - 23 are a highly specialized sub-branch with their own unique skills and ablities, they also act as a whole when communicating and fighting within battles. They also act as a whole, they work together on everything and make sure that the mission or protecting is completed without any flaws.

[How active can you be]
I will be highly active, will be on everyday

[Do you understand that if you are accepted into Unit TI-23, you will be on a 1-strike system] Yes, I do understand this.

Edited by Mr Chev

• Mr Chev changed the title to C37 application

27SKQBb.png

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Underboss (Co-Leader)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)