Lovelock Admin Abuse Report- Accepted

opera

Your In-game: Opera

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:581649323

The admin's name in-game: LoveLock

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] MichaelWebb100 (ID: STEAM_0:1:31955958)

What did the admin do: I was playing maynard and I cuffed him in R side HCZ CP, He did !uncuff and then said I need to go afk, I told him that it's an RP zone and that he has bunks for it and cuffed him again, I dragged him to HCZ bridge and he just !uncuffed again and jumped off the bridge, I really don't have much to say screenshots show evertring I said

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED):
HCZ Bridge Cuffed: https://imgur.com/a/6QYxxVf
HCZ Bridge !uncuff + jumping in acid: https://imgur.com/a/CJpAl5C
Logs Proof: https://imgur.com/a/Oxs7yOB

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Strike

Any extra information: N/A

Edited by opera
Punsiment edit from Demotion to strike

The Snipeof all Snipers
  Head Of Longshot, Major  ~  Nu7 SM G.O.C Deputy Head of Nail, CPLSVA, V4 ██████ IV E-11 SGT, La Feria

ezgif-5-1afe476b1c.gif.2124125d4fed17d7800b46ba52c6d55b.gif                                                                                      

+support

Would like to say that this is not acceptable. using staff powers to "go afk" while still in an RP Situation is not a good reason to abuse your powers.

[ I checked over some of these logs it is valid]

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

+support 

rules are rules there’s reasons y we are told not to go afk outside of bunks, if u did NEED to go afk i would of just said so and said just keep me till I come back no matter how long it takes🤷‍♂️
Using powers off duty like that isn’t very professional either non the less ur a moderator u shouldn’t even be using commands while on a RP Job

Edited by Pure

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

+Support
Evidence is pretty clear, if you want to go afk just tell the person capturing you that you have to go afk. They can still do things with you, even if you're AFK or just wait till you are back so they can interrogate you.

Edited by Giga

1 minute ago, Giga said:

+Support
Evidence is pretty clear, if you want to go afk just tell the person capturing you that you are going afk. They can still do things with you, even if you're AFK or just wait till you are back so they can interrogate you.

I have never been told this before so I will accept a strike/warn if JMT/SMT say am to have that

16 minutes ago, Pure said:

+support 

rules are rules there’s reasons y we are told not to go afk outside of bunks, if u did NEED to go afk i would of just said so and said just keep me till I come back no matter how long it takes🤷‍♂️
Using powers off duty like that isn’t very professional either non the less ur a moderator u shouldn’t even be using commands while on a RP Job

HEs senior mod btw they just didnt ULX update.

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater