• No

Format:

In-Game Name: Prox

Steam Name:[GL] Prox

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:14248048

What is your discord username (Ex: Zerg#6515):Prox#7116

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight? Senior Mod

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Almost all the time

How often do you use Discord? All day unless I am sleeping which is from 12 am to 9 am

Why would you like to be a member of the Support Team? (150 word minimum)?I would like to join the support team as I am very active and often see people in need of help when no support is on. I am friendly to almost all new comers and anyone who needs help. I am very patient during situations and I'm not afraid to deal with situation that's are new or unpleasant for me. I always love helping everyone and anyone out no matter what it is be that discord, or just general support. I am also well versed in TeamSpeak and discord systems and how they work. I know all the rules for the TeamSpeak and discord and when someone needs help or is doing something they shouldn't. I can provide an pleasant experience helping out others in the community who need support in the discord or TeamSpeak. I am very active within discord and TeamSpeak so I should be able to help out and respond to people most the time during the day. 

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels? Hello I am Prox with the support team, how can I assist you on this fine day?|Hello I am Prox with the support team, what seems to be the problem today?

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

On 11/19/2022 at 10:33 AM, Chineseman said:

+Support 
Very friendly 
Eager to help
Good application

Good activity 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)